◇ chapter eleven

**Finn's pov**

Its raining but I don't even care. I walk outside from the car towards my hotel. Its Millie's hotel too. I get really wet from the rain and I walk past the worker in the hotel and I see that she is looking at me from head to toe and then looking outside. she has this same kind of face expression that Millie had. shit. I can't stop thinking about Millie.

I enter the elevator and wait for it to stop to my floor. I walk out from the elevator to my room door. I open it and check if nick is there by saying hey and no one answers. Nick isn't here. I fall right to the ground that my back is against the outdoor. I pull my knees up that I can rest my head on them. I start to cry again. My tears are just running through my cheeks and slowly dropping to the floor. I don't even care to take my shoes or jacket off.

I can't believe Millie did that. I actually trusted her so much. I just can't think that Millie, my Millie would do something like that to me. It hurts. It hurts so much to see that the person you love is with someone else. Is this how Noah feels? That must be horrible. I feel bad for him. I feel so sad. I lost her. Why would she even do that ? just why? Why the hell would Millie bobby brown cheat on someone, she isn't like this. Do I even actually know her? Did I never know her?

I hear through the door that someone is running towards my door. I hear Millie's voice. She knocks the door. "Finn please" I hear her voice saying. What would she even want now. I'm still soaking wet from the rain. I don't want Millie to see my like this, being weak, not being untouchable.

But I decide to still open the door even a little bit. I just can't give up on Millie. I need to listen to her and try. I will better get hurt by opening the door and listening to what she is about to say than that we just broke up by me seeing one photo. I prefer to regret things that I did than what I didn't do. "Finn" Millie says when I open the door. "I can explain" she claims. "explain what?" I say. My voice sounded really rude, I didn't mean to say it like that. "that you misunderstood" her voice sounds really sad and weak. I look through the tiny space between the wall and the door. I see half of Millie's body. Its soaking wet like mine. She didn't have an umbrella either.

"I never cheated on you. Its was a big misunderstanding. Finn please believe me. I don't have any proof of it that it isn't true. You just gotta believe me. Finn trust me." She is crying. I don't want her to cry even if I'm upset. "then how do you explain it? How do you explain that there is a photo of you and some guy kissing? How? Millie how?" I want to know what is the truth, if what I know isn't the truth then what is. I need to know.

"I don't know how the photo was taken but I sure know that I never kissed that guy and that guy didn't kiss me. I was scrolling through songs to listen and I bumped into him. I don't know who is that guy but then he helped me to get up and pulled me closer to try to apologize for my spilled coffee and complimented my looks, whispering it. That's probably when the photo was taken and then put into social media." Millie explains.

"you need to trust me, Finn. I don't want this to end here." She continues. "what happened after that?" I ask. If Millie is seriously speaking the truth.... "I ran away without ordering a second one. I wanted to get out from that situation as fast as I could"

**Millie's pov**

Finn need to believe this. I'm a mess. I'm so wet from the huge rain. Its cold. I'm shivering and I'm scared that finn doesn't believe me. I just don't know what am I going to do without him. Its silent. Its like nothing moves or makes even a single sound. Everything stopped. my life stopped. I'm going to be lost without him. "Finn you need to believe me" "Finn I know it seems impossible to believe me but Finn" "please" I say quietly. I wait for an answer from him. Its still silent. Its like time has stopped. But I still feel tears and the coldness from having wet clothes. The feeling of hurt by loved ones.