◇ chapter seven

**Finn's pov**

Its been about four days since I became sick and now I'm better and probably will go on set.

I heard from Caleb that they have been filming scenes that I'm not in so I have a lot of work today when I can go on set.

I'm really excited about seen Millie and being able to do stuff without feeling dead while trying to desperately succeed on something.

I still get a bit dizzy sometimes but it going to be just fine I hope. I only had a fever and sneezing and stuff nothing really serious.

But like I wouldn't have known that Noah is into guys like I'm not against it so like yeah.

Everyone should have equal rights. Everyone, including animals.

I have never felt any attraction towards guys so I don't understand how people could be gay.

I guess everyone are different and that's how it should be.

I wouldn't want to get out of bed cause its only 7 am and I'm tired cause I played video games all night and practiced a new song with my guitar.

I got up finally at 7.30 am and I'm probably going to be late again. At least I'm fashionably late.

I dress up and take my stuff and get in the car and get to the studio. I saw Millie and I wave at her but she didn't notice me while she was talking to Joe.
I look down disappointed and walk slowly to where Millie is.

I'm really tired but like who wouldn't be. I grab Millie by her shoulder and say hey to her and she says :"oh hi Finn, where you sick all that time ?"

"I might have been" I say as I smirk at her and turn her towards me and I look at her eyes.

And I came closer to her thinking of kissing her but then she backs off and put her hand between us and laughs.

"Finn you have a horrible morning breath" she laughs. Joe burst into a laugh too. oh shit didn't I brush my teeth ?

I wouldn't want to get out of cause its only 7 am and I'm tired. I dress up and take my stuff and get in the car. fuck.

I smile at Millie awkwardly and say :"I forgot sorry mills I was really tired. I stayed up almost the whole night."

"what where you doing ?" Millie asks. She has a serious look on her face.

" wow.. drama" I hear Joe saying. Does she think I. she totally think I che-. I would never.

"I was playing video games. You know me" I say. I'm scared that she won't trust me.

"oh okay. That's so you" Millie asks and her face is shining from relief. "so I can't kiss you ?" I ask. As I bite my lower lip. "Finn-n" she laughs and looks away as we continue talking.

**Noah's pov**

Oh I see that Finn Isn't as sick as he was. He always sounded really bad in the phone.

I'm glad that he is okay. He has such pretty eyes and beautiful voice but he is my best friends boyfriend and I can't to anything about it.

Millie belongs to Finn and Finn belongs to Millie its just how it should be right ? that's how it should be....

I want to truly be happy for them but its so hard when you can't change your feelings for someone.

When you are in love with someone its almost impossible to try to let go. Its hard. Its too hard and it hurts so much.

I wish we got be together and I know its crazy that I could even imagine us together it would just never would happen.

Finn isn't even into guys. Its pretty sad. It hurts to see him with Millie. With my best friend.

"Noah, come back to earth ?" Sadie says. "wait, are you crying ?" she asks. As she turns the on my way to see my face better.

I started tearing up ? I didn't even notice that. "oh I'm fine Sadie. I'm really fine" I try to convince her even thought its not true.

I'm not okay. I start crying. I only noticed that I liked Finn after I saw them kissing when we were playing truth or dare.

I have tried to act like I would support them but its so hard.

Sometimes you just can't take it. "Noah, seriously tell. What's wrong ?" Sadie asks.

"its seriously nothing Sadie. I'm fine" I say. I honestly don't want anyone to know that I like Finn.

I open my phone and check if my eyes are red and of course they are from crying. I never even cry.

I see Millie and Finn coming towards Sadie and me. They have confused looks on their faces they probably saw me crying. I don't want them to know.

I started to walk faster and I go to the bathrooms. I hear Millie and Finn asking something from Sadie.

I'm nervous I can feel my hands getting sweaty and my eyes are really red and they look really tired as I see from the bathroom mirror.

I look terrible. I wash my face quickly and dry it. I hear someone's walking here I think its Sadie. No Sadie couldn't come to the boys bathroom. shit its Finn.

"what's wrong Noah? Sadie told us that you started to cry and you were spacing out. You can tell us."

Finn says with a calming voice. I don't want to see Finn now I just want to be alone and watch movies and cry.

It really hit me that they are dating, I almost forgot when Finn was sick and didn't hung out with Millie all the time.

I'm not mad or anything. "its nothing Finn" I say. " I know something is off" Finn says. He walked closer to me so he can hear what I say.

I speak really quietly. I'm terrified what if this breaks mines and Finns friendship.

I start to cry again. I don't know what to do or say I would normally ask advice from Sadie or Millie but they don't even know.

I try to stop the tears from coming but I cant. "Noah did something happened or ?" Finn tries to find out to why I'm crying. "its you" I say.

"its me ? what do you mean ?" Finn sounds really confused and surprised. I can't blame him.

"I'm crying because of you" I say as I turn around that I can see Finns expression. "did I do something ?"

Finn is honestly so shocked.

"I l-lik-" I try to say but I just cry. "you like what ?" Finn asks.

"I like you Finn" i cry. "I have feelings for you" I finally said it. This was a mistake. This will break us a part.

Finns eyes widens. He is trying to say something but didn't. "but you said that you didn't like any of us when we were at the rest-" I cut Finn off.

"I didn't want anyone to know because it would break us a part" I start to cry even more.

"I'm really sorry Noah. I'm in love with Millie." "I know that already." I say. I try to whip my tears away from my face.

"you probably think that I'm disgusting right ?" I say. I really want to leave from this situation.

" Noah I wo-" before Finn ends what he is saying I run away from this. "Noah!" I hear Finn saying." wait Noah!" I ran away.

**Millie's pov**

What is going on. There's so much drama I don't understand.

Noah runs from the bathrooms. He has been crying. What Has happened. I hope that Finn didn't do anything to Noah.

Finn runs right after Noah and yells at Noah to wait up. He looks confused and frustrated.

Finn walks closer to me and Sadie and our eyes meet and he has really weird expression on his face. I look at Sadie and she is as confused as me either of us know what's going on.

"Noah likes me" Finn says. As he is catching his breath from running.

What ?

A/N: pls leave a comment I need love. I didn't actually. Plan for this so.