fourteen

[Running Low]
Chapter fourteen;

Shawn Mendes

I slid on my flannel bottoms and a random white tee before I grab my towel and dry my hair. As I dry my hair, I walk out of the bathroom and head out to the hang out spot of the bus to see the guys.
"Imma head to bed. Good night," I inform them while I get many 'good nights' thrown at me as I walk back to my bunk. I throw the towel on the ground, hoping someone will pick it up sometime or I'll do it in the morning. I crawl into bed and grab my phone before getting comfy. I log onto Instagram and go threw my feed of the many people I follow on there. I continue to scroll and like until I come upon a certain post again.

'Jayde...' I sigh to myself and soon realize my huge mistake as the white heart turns red. My eyes grow wide at my mistake and quickly un like the post. I place my hands on my face and drag them down while I groan.
'Your so dumb Shawn'

All I can think and hope is that I was quick enough and she didn't see it at all. 'Cause you who knows; if she does, she'll figure out where I've been. I turn my phone off and chuck it down at the end of my bed as I watch it land 'safely' I turn onto my side and try to fall asleep fast.

Jayde Brooks

My eyes flutter open as light some how seeps into my eye lids causing me to wake up. I turn onto my side and immediately grab hold of my phone and see that it's 10 am. I look up a bit and see Cam isn't here.
'Early class?'
Before opening my phone I scroll through my notifications and stumble upon someone's recent like. I take a double take, making sure I'm reading it right. Catching my attention, I slide open the notification and it opens to the accounts page.
'Verified? How?!'
I read the bio and my minds goes wild with questions.
'Buy Illuminate? What!'
My eyes wander over to the followers count.
'26.5 million?!'
My stress begins to build up inside me along with anger and sadness as I tap on the recent post.

♥️200,569 likesShawnmendes: thank you Arizona! Love you all xx💬50,122 comments

♥️200,569 likes
Shawnmendes: thank you Arizona! Love you all xx
💬50,122 comments

'Singer. I knew that but...' I tell myself as I look at the picture.
'Arizona?! Is this a tour!?' I shut my phone off and place my hands against my face and drag them down.

"How did he find me? And why would he lie to me, Cam?"
"Jayde I really don't know.. but are you okay?"
"Yeah Cam I'm okay with knowing the guy I was friends with and I thought I liked just disappeared and lied to me about him being on tour. Do I look okay?!" I yell as I run my hands threw my hair. I see her eyes grow wide as she opens her mouth I cut her off with little sobs coming from me and tears spill.
"Aw Jayde I'm so sorry," she says coming to my side and hugging me.
"I just don't understand," I say giving up.

•••

Moon:
Hey bud haha

What's up?

Nothing really Ig. Hbu?

Moon:
Same.

How's your day been?

Actually quite horrible tbh

Moon:
Why's that??

Uh personal Ig

Moon:
I'm not trying to pressure
you are anything

but you can talk to me lol

Yeah uh sorry.

But you remember that guy
I told you about?

Moon:
Yeah uh Shawn I think?

Yeah. Well he I'm guessing
accidentally liked one of
my posts and I got the
notification even though
he Un liked it

Moon:
Wait why is this bad?

We haven't talked a quick
minute

Oh yeah sorry. He left me
saying he was going on
vacation but really he has
been a singer on a tour:(

Moon:
Aw I'm so sorry Stars💕

Thanks Moon

I'm going to go. Kinda tired

Moon:
No problem.

Hope to talk to you soon

:)

——————

Follow. Rate. Comment!

Xoxo Brianna