Information and Characters

Hello everyone! I hope you enjoy this book as much as Evening and myself have while writing this. With that said, this book is written by two people, Evening and myself, Wild. With that out of the way, chapters will swap between our characters point of views. Evening will write one and then I will write one, or vise versa. I hope this doesn't get too confusing but it makes our lives a bit easier as it will give us an entire week (if everything goes according to plan that is) to update. While we cannot promise anything we will try to update weekly. Now, enough with my rambling, let's get on with this. 

Characters: 

(This may be updated as more characters are added into the story)

(Pictures are not owned by us unless stated otherwise, all credit goes to the original owner)

Halo: Halo is a swift and agile wolf due her small build, she uses her speed and agility against her opponents

Halo: Halo is a swift and agile wolf due her small build, she uses her speed and agility against her opponents. Halo may not be the strongest wolf, but she is in no way the weakest. Halo's coat is nearly white, as it is very light brown in color with darker points on her muzzle and ears. Halo has icy blue eyes that hardly ever miss anything, no matter how small it is. Halo's personality is generally kind, sweet, caring, loyal, protective, shy, skittish, laid back, and daring all at the same time. However, if you happen to get on her bad side, she can become one of the most ruthless and unforgiving wolves out there. Halo tends to not get mad easily as it is her nature. 

Rosa: Rosa is a smart and speedy wolf

Rosa: Rosa is a smart and speedy wolf. Rosa is clever when it comes to being trapped, she knows the best tactics for almost everything. Due to her smarts, she is a strong fighter, but is usually caught off guard when on in the middle of the battle. Rosa is a beautiful oak, brown color, with a tint of orange brown in her coloration, her eyes match her thick fur perfectly. Rosa is easily startled, but this can easily get her angry, she tends to get frustrated at things that are mostly big, sometimes small things depending on how bad or hurtful they may be. Rosa is a kind, sweet, caring, loyal, and hardworking wolf, but if you figure out how to get her temper going, you better run as fast as possible. Despite all of this, Rosa has a curse, to some it may seem like a blessing, something amazing, but it's not if you see it through her eyes. Rosa dreams about the future, and it comes to be reality.