Twenty Two - Truth is a Dare

Aomine pulled back from the kiss, bringing up a hand to caress Kagami's cheek. Kagami smiled back at him. He didn't care about the game anymore, he just wanted to be with Aomine.

After a moment, Aomine said, "I choose dare."

Kagami thought for a moment, he really didn't have anything else he wanted Aomine to do. He'd had enough trouble coming up with the one dare. He let out a nervous laugh, "Can I dare you to answer a truth?"

Aomine laughed, nodding, "Sure. What's your question?"

Kagami looked down, his face heating up. He did have a question that he'd been dying to ask, and this was the perfect time to get a straight answer from Aomine. But he wasn't sure he could even ask it. He swallowed, slowly looking up at Aomine, "Who was your first?"

"You really want to know?" Aomine looked at him, his expression unchanged.

Kagami swallowed, slowly nodding. He was scared to know the answer, but he had to know. He'd always figured that Aomine had whatever girl he wanted, so whatever Aomine said, he was ready for it. At least, that's what he told himself.

Aomine let out a long breath, obviously resistant. Kagami did not think that was a good sign. Aomine held onto Kagami a little tighter, looking right into Kagami's eyes as he said, "You. You're my first."

Kagami's eyes widened. Was Aomine joking? No way it could be true. "I-I mean your very first... not your first guy...."

"I know what you meant." Aomine smiled a little, holding Kagami tightly and gently rubbing his back.

"Really?" Kagami swallowed, "You really mean it? You're not lying to me?"

Aomine shook his head, "I wouldn't lie to you about this. What about you?"

Kagami didn't hear Aomine's question. He was still shocked, and super happy, that he was Aomine's first. After the sex they had, he did not expect that Aomine had been a virgin. He leaned in, kissing Aomine deeply. He broke from the kiss, whispering against Aomine's lips, "I want you to always be mine."

Aomine smiled, kissing Kagami back passionately. He moved a hand down to grab Kagami's ass. Kagami couldn't resist moaning through the kiss and holding onto Aomine a little tighter. He wanted all of Aomine and all to himself. He didn't ever want to share him. Maybe he was falling too fast, but he loved Aomine more than anything.

[AN: the question is, did you see that one coming? xD isn't it just so cute when Kagami was his first? They're too perfect together! Now, what do you think Kagami's answer would've been? (I know what it is, but Kagami will answer this question in a later chapter, so I can't tell you yet!) and that concludes their truth or dare game and now they're gonna get it on ;) stay tuned!]