Sixteen - A Late Dinner

Kagami was snuggled up against Aomine's chest after them having done it a couple more times once they got into Aomine's bedroom. Kagami hadn't expected so much passion from Aomine, especially since they'd only started seeing each other in this different light. But he loved it. After talking to Aomine on the way here too, Kagami felt like Aomine felt the same way about him.

Aomine's arm tightened around Kagami and Aomine turned his head to nuzzle against Kagami's. "Mm," he mumbled, "I'm hungry..."

"I could make us something?" Kagami tilted his head up to look at Aomine. Aomine grinned. Kagami could tell that Aomine had just been waiting for him to offer to cook something. He chuckled shaking his head, "Come on."

He tried to sit up, stopping halfway, propping himself up on his elbow. He grit his teeth, trying to swallow and be strong. Aomine reached a hand up to rest on Kagami's cheek, "What's wrong?"

Kagami shook his head, "Nothing, just not used to this much passion, I guess."

Aomine smiled, leaning up to peck Kagami's lips, "You better get used to it." Aomine sat back, eyes studying Kagami's face, "Do you need help getting up?"

"I can make it," Kagami smiled, shaking his head again. He forced himself to sit all the way up and ignore the pain his hips and ass. Once he was sitting up, it wasn't that bad. It was only when he moved. He wanted to be fine. He'd endured worse, surely he could manage being sore after sex.

He stood up and Aomine was right at his side. He was glad for that, as much as he didn't want to admit it, he was wobbly standing up. Aomine snaked his arm around Kagami's waist, walking with him out of the bedroom and guiding him towards the kitchen. Aomine laughed, "I hope you can make something with the stuff I have. I don't usually cook much for myself."

Kagami glanced at him smiling, "I'm sure there will be something."

When they got to the kitchen, Kagami had a much better idea of how little Aomine cooked. There was hardly anything in the kitchen, mostly prepackaged things. Luckily, there were a few things in the fridge Kagami could use to make something. Kagami pulled out a few things, looking at Aomine, "If you're ever going to want me to cook again, you're going to need to go grocery shopping."

"How about I take you with me?" Aomine laughed, walking up to Kagami, wrapping his arms around his waist, "It's not like I'll know what to get."

Kagami swallowed, blushing from being so close to Aomine. He dropped his gaze, but it didn't help because now he was stuck staring at Aomine's perfectly defined bare chest. "Well do you want me to cook or not?"

"Of course I do," Aomine smirked, taking a step back. Kagami glanced at him, Aomine was definitely enjoying how flustered Kagami was. Kagami tried his best to ignore Aomine and start to cook something for each of them.

[AN: I hope you like this update~! There will be more goodness coming soon, never worry ;) I totally have a lot planned for this one!]