Chapter 1

"Oh no! we gonna be dead meat!" Your mom explained in horror.
"Don't worry" we are gonna be fine!" He yelled. "WHAT ABOUT OUR NEWBORN BABY!" Mom panicked. "FUCK THE BABY!" Dad says in a angry voice. "W.. what's WRONG WITH YOU!" She screamed at dad! "Fine! If you care about that dumb baby, I leaving without you!"
She grab his waist, and she kick him hard! He falled to the ground. He got up and quickly sped to the kitchen. Dad grab the  sharpest knife. Her eyes widened with tears.
She ran to the baby room to get you. Mom was holding you. She shut the the door, and locked the door. So your father won't get in. He started to hit the door with a sharpest knife.
As you starts screaming, your farther starts making a hole on the door with the sharpest knife. Your mom putted you down on the floor. She walks to the window quick, than your mom open the window. Mom grabbed you up quickly and pushed you though the window.
The hole was big enough to put his entire hand in the door knob,
He twist the shiny door knob. Mom was half way through the window.
Dad open the door, he walked to her calmly. He bring out his hands and grab her legs, he pulled her out the window. As she screamed for help.
You cry louder.
Dad stab everywhere, she tried to get away but she couldn't. And she was dead. 
He dropped her dead body in the cold bloody floor. He heard you crying, he didn't care about you.
Dad had the knife that he found, and he slit his vein. Blood came out, he dropped to the floor from blood lost.

Evil morty p.o.v

Evil morty jumps out of the green portal, with evil Rick. He was in the house, evil Morty and Evil Rick heard crying from the baby room.
They both walked in there. There's was blood everywhere. Evil Rick and evil Morty was shocked and disgusted. "They already dead!" Evil Rick shouted. Evil Morty had a confused look on his face. But he heard crying outside the window. Evil Morty walked to the window. And he saw you crying loudly. Evil Rick walked with you, he saw the baby too.

Evil Morty pick the baby up with both hands. Suddenly Rick got a gun from his pocket and about to shoot you!

Evil Rick points the gun at your head. You starts to cry. "What FUCK you doing" he yelled at the top of the lungs. Evil Rick said "are you sick, we can't keep the baby" he said with a angry voice.

"Shut up! And follow my orders" evil Morty says.

Evil Rick rolled his eyes at me. "Ugh" he groaned. Evil Rick put down the gun. Evil Morty grining "what a adorable baby,
I will name you (Y/N)."