Chapter 8

Evil Rick p.o.v
"Oh shit" evil Rick say under his breath. "(y/n)!" Morty yelled. "She's dead, Morty" evil Rick laughed. "Now I'm going killed you" evil Rick points the gun at Morty. "Not a fat chance that!" Somebody hollered. Morty look confused and even me. "Who said that?" Evil Rick question. "Me!" He points the gun at me. "Rick! I'm so glad you're here!, I've was wondering where was you" Morty say to Rick.

Rick p.o.v
"Fine you win" evil Rick smirked, "but this time I've willed come back!"
Evil Rick jumped to the green portal, evil Rick disappear. "What happened Morty!" Rick shouted at Morty. "Well geez Rick, I don't know" Rick frown, Rick got down his knees. "I..I..is she alive?" Morty blurted out, "of course she alive, Morty" Rick pick her up. "Morty I need help she's heavy" Rick said. "Okay, Rick" Morty help Rick carrying (y/n). Beth saw us picking up (y/n), "I..s..is (y/n) dead" beth answer. I and Morty look at Beth. Beth was looking at us like she was craZy. "Nevermind" Beth walked away, "that one was a closed one" Rick sighed.

(Y/N) p.o.v
(y/n) open her eyes, you stand up. Your legs felt like wobble and wiggly. I wonder where is Rick and Morty? You thought. (y/n) walked to the door, and open it. You saw Morty eating dinner and Rick drinking alcohol. Morty looked up and saw you. "Hey (y/n) your awake!" Morty run up to you, and hugged you. "Thanks Morty, but are you okay?" (y/n) question quickly. "Yes I'm fine" Morty smiled at me. Rick walked to me, "so Rick, how did you save me?" You asked. "Duh! I'm the smartest in the whole universe" Rick answered smartly. Morty laughed, "really Rick, you're not the smartest in the whole universe" Morty look at Rick. Rick frown at Morty, "well you're not smart m*burp*orty" Rick shouted at Morty. "Well r..r..Rick you're a piece a shit, Rick!" Morty hollered back. "Guys stop it!, It's not going help if you guys keep fighting" (y/n) said.

Evil Morty p.o.v
"Mr president there's meeting, you don't want to be late!" One Rick shouted. Rick walked away, evil Morty got to get dressed. He walked to his office and sat down in the chair. "What is it now" Morty was looking at all the people sitting down on the chairs.  "We have an idea who took your daughter" Rick said. "Really?" Morty was shocked. "So where is she?" Morty answer quickly. "Who had your daughter is Rick c-387" Rick smiled. Rick gave the paper to evil Morty. Evil Morty look at the papers, "you did find it" Morty look at the Ricks. "Well sir we don't know how to get to her?" Other Rick said.
"Don't worry I know how to find her" evil Morty got up, "you guys can go" evil Morty said. The Rick's walked out the office, evil Morty walked to the desk and pulled out the portal gun.

(Y/N) p.o.v
Ugh they still fussing I thought, (y/n) walked to her room. She flop on the bed, "too days I have been here" she thought. (y/n) closed her eyes, CRASH! (y/n) open her eyes back. She saw.....dad! "Dad! What are doing here!" You yelled at evil Morty. Evil Morty smiled at you, "I'm so happy you're alive" evil Morty beamed. Your dad hugged you tight, you hugged back. You didn't know what to say, evil Morty leaned to your ear and said: "killed c-387 Rick and Morty"