Chapter 4

(Y/N) p.o.v

You wake up, with birds chirping loudly. You got up from the ground. I'm wondering where am I (y/n) thought. You didn't know what to do so you kept on walking. You saw River, the thought of it make you happy. (y/n) ran to the water, you bend your knees. You scoop the water with your hands, (y/n) drink the water. You got up, (y/n) heard nosie. "What is that" (y/n) say out loud. She walked to the tree, she saw something. She hid behind the tree, you peek around to see if someone was there. "Hey what's you doing here" someone speak. You was nervous, and you starts to sweat a lot. You turn around to see...Rick and a morty with a yellow shirt. (y/n) scream, "g..g..good job R.. Rick" Morty says, Morty shake his head. "S..s..shut *burp* up Morty" Rick rolled his eyes at Morty. "Are you ok, my name is Morty and this is Rick" Morty answer. You didn't say anything, you just stare at Morty. Um my name is (y/n), Morty smile, "nice name (y/n)"
"So why are you here" (y/n) blurt out.
"W..w..we was trying to fin-OW" Morty yelled. "What the hell Rick" Morty shouted. "What are you doing here" Rick glare. You didn't say anything, "I'm l...l..lost" you answer quickly. "She can come with us" Morty asked looking up at Rick. "Fine" Rick muttered, Rick took a Portal gun from his pocket. He shoot and a green portal open, Morty jump into the portal, "coming or not" Rick said. Rick  jumped into the portal, you look around. I'm going to miss this place you thought. This is my favorite place of all. You walked to the portal.