Chapter 7

Evil Morty p.o.v

"Where is she?" Morty question to the Rick's. They shrug there shoulders at me. "She just ran away" one Rick shouted. "You guys lost her!" Morty asked. The Rick's didn't say anything, "w..we ca*burp*n tried to find her wi-"I don't want to hear it, what you going say" Morty yelled. Morty walked to the door, "if you need me I've be in the office" Morty say. I walked away from the crowd, Somebody knocked on my door. "Come in!" Morty hollered. It was evil rick, "what is it now?" Morty muttered. Evil Rick smirked, "I want you to killed your daughter" evil Rick look at me with a dead stare. My eyes was angry "why would I kill my daughter!" Evil Rick gave me a frown, "fine if you don't, then I have to do it the hard way" evil Rick walked out the office. I have bad feeling about this Morty thought.

(Y/N) p.o.v

"This so much fun!" You shouted. "It is" Morty yelled back. "Keep it down!" Rick shout at Morty and me. We was playing games together, it was fun! "It's time for dinner" Beth smiled at me and Morty, "how about you dad" Beth said to Rick. "I don't need no food" Rick went to his garage. I rolled my eyes at Rick. "What food we are eating?" You asked. "We going eat today is noodle with soup" Beth beamed. "I love noodle soup!" You say happily. "Can you please grab the bowl" Beth asked. "Sure" you walked to the cabinets and open it you took out the bowl, "here you go" (y/n) gave the bowl to Beth, "thank you" Beth said. "Your welcome" you smile really big at Beth. She smiled back at me. "Where Morty?" You wondering. "He should be in the living room" Beth said. You ran to the living room, (y/n) saw a green portal and there was evil Rick. "Rick? How did you come!" You asked quickly. "Coming to kill you!" Evil Rick points the gun at you, "b..b..but why..."you gasped in horror. Evil Rick didn't question you he about shoot you..."what the h..hell is going" Morty shouted with confused. Evil Rick about shoot Morty, "NOOOO! You scream top of your lungs, Evil Rick  shoot, BOOM! Morty stand in shocked. Morty closed his eyes. You run and got front of Morty. You felt pain and blood drip down. (y/n) falled to the soft floor, it went black but you heard Morty shouted about...

"(Y/N)" Morty yelled.