Chapter 3

Evil Morty p.o.v

I walked to (y/n) door,"(y/n)! I'm sorry" evil Morty muttered with sad voice. "Go away" (y/n) yelled back. "Open door or I will get the guards" I scream. "No, until you tell where is my real parents" (y/n) said smartly. "W...what, i'm your parent." I said with annoy voice. "I need proof, or else I won't come out of the room forever" (y/n) said angrily. "Oh ok" with a smirk on my face. Evil Morty walked away trying to think of something.

(Y/N) p.o.v

(y/n) walked to the window, and pull up the window. She look at the height, it was 3 stories down. She walked to the closet and got out her dress, pants, pantyhose and more. (y/n) tied the clothes together, and put the clothes in the window and it went down. She tied the clothes around the curtain. (y/n) went down the rope of clothes. SNAP! (y/n) eyes widened, "oops" she muttered quickly. (y/n) closed her eyes waiting to be mushed on the ground. SNAP! Your escape did not work has plan  you scream in terrify. Your arm was not broken . Everyone was staring at you, Rick's and Morty's. You stare back. You got up and said: "nothing wrong here's" you back away slowly. "Isn't that president daughter" one Rick shouted. "Shit" you whisper on your breath. "Omg" that president has a duaghther! All the Rick's starts to shout!
You was starting to get a headache....

Evil Morty P.O.V

I looked at the window and saw my daughter on the floor confused and hurt!
I was shocked and surprised she came out of the window. I called my guard's.
"Yes president" said one Rick. "Go with me to check out the crowd" I camed down to 1st floor. I open the front main door. My guard's screamed at the crowd! They walked away following my orders.
"What do you want" (y/n) says in a grouchy vocie.  Are you ok I said looking worried. "YOUR NOT MY DAD"! (Y/N) shouted at you!

(Y/N) POV
you kept on running until you was tired.
You sat down on the grass. feeling really bad what you said. You check your arm to see if it was fine.
Your arm have scratch and scrapes but it was fine. "I'm tried..." She muttered. (You went to sleep on the soft grass)