Chapter 5

(Y/N) p.o.v

"Is this your house dad" you chatted. Morty look at you was crazy, "oh I'm mean Morty" you blurted out. Rick glare at you again, "um your house is amazing" (y/n) sputtered. "Morty I need to talk to you" Rick whispered to Morty. "I'm be right back (y/n)" Morty sighed. "Okay Morty" you smiled.

Morty p.o.v

"Morty I don't trust her" Rick replied. "Why don't you trust Rick" Morty thought. "She might be a crazy killer" Rick yelled. "Rick keep your voice down" Morty spoke. Rick rolled his eyes at me, how can she hear us m*burp*orty" Rick yapped.

(Y/N) p.o.v

You heard what there saying, They don't trust you. You heard the door was opening, you ran to back where you where. Rick was looking at you, (y/n) smile at Rick. "By the way thanks for complimented our house" Morty gushed. "Your welcome" you thanked. "Do you want to see my family" Morty grinned, "Sure" you smirked. Morty open the door for you. Morty walked to a door say:

Keep out

Morty knock on the door, the door open. It was a girl with orange hair looking down at me and Morty. "Summer meet (y/n), (y/n) meet summer" Morty was looking at summer. "Nice to meet you" summer beamed, You shake her hand. Summer closed the door, Morty walked to the kitchen. "Hi Mom this is (y/n)" Morty chatterd. "Nice to meet you (y/n), my name is Beth" Beth chuckled. Morty grab my hand and we walk to his dad. "Hi Dad!" Morty smiled. "This is Jerry my dad" Morty says. "Nice" you looked around the room. You walked to the sofa chair, then sat down. Want to watched a movie (y/n)" "sure" you said. Morty sat down on the sofa chair. Morty turn on the TV, you watched a movie. Soon you closed your eyes.