Chapter 6

Nightmare
You was in the your bedroom. You wonder where are? (y/n) walked to the door and open the door. (y/n) look at the beautiful hall way. It was playing a lovely music. "HELP!" someone scream, then it went quiet. You didn't know what to do. (y/n) saw the window, she walked to the window. It was bloody, your eyes widened.  (y/n) look up to see a fancy door. You walked the door, and open it. "D..dad" (y/n) shuttered. Her dad was sitting down on a chair holding a cup on his hand. He turned around, he look at you in the dead stare. "Hello daughter" he look up at you. "Dad I'm so sorry about calling you not my dad" you muttered. Morty got up from the chair. You start to cry, "you f..f.. forgive me?" (y/n) cried. "I don't forgave you" evil Morty yelled. Morty points a gun at you. You feel tears on your face, "b..b..but you don't forgave m..me" (y/n) sob. You saw a gun on the desk, you dashed quick to the table. Evil Morty shot you on the arm, (y/n) grab the gun quick in pain. "I..I.. I'm going to shoot you dad" you shout. Evil Morty smirked. You closed your eyes while crying, (y/n) shot him. (y/n) open her eyes, you shot your dad you thought. (y/n) dropped to the floor "I killed him" (y/n) heard something. "(y/n), (y/n), (y/n) wake up!" Somebody hollered. All suddenly you hit your head. "Ow!" Morty said in pain. "Ow!" You scream too. (y/n) heard laugher, it was Rick. "That one was good one" Rick was laughing.  Morty and me rolled our eyes at him.