chapter 2

10 years later...

(Y/N) p.o.v

My dad was a president of Rick's, Morty's. Someone knock on the door, " "open the door, you're Dad wants you (Y/N") Rick shouted. "OK" (Y/N) yelled top of her lungs. She got up her toys away neatly, (Y/N) open the door.
"Follow me" Rick say. (Y/N) walked through the Beautiful big hallway. She saw the big wooden door, she opens the door and saw her dad. "Oh hi (Y/N)" evil morty says. " What is it Dad" (Y/N) said with slight annoying voice. "I want you to kill  c-137 Rick and" Morty said with a grin. (Y/N) gasped, "what, why me" (Y/N) shouted at her dad. Evil morty got up from the chair. And walk to her.
"Anything you need" evil Morty say with a wonderful voice. "If I do it, will you tell me something" (Y/N) ask smartly.
"Sure" evil Morty said back.
"Where did I came from" (Y/N) shouted at her dad.
Evil Morty dropped his smile, "how many times do I have to say" evil Morty yelled back. (Y/N) starts to have tear on her face. "Fine! If you don't tell me, I won't do what you say" (Y/N) said with a teary voice. (Y/N ran out to her room, "wait (Y/N)" evil Morty yelled.
Evil Morty didn't get a chance to say something, (Y/N) walk in the room, and shut the door.
She flop on the bed, she looks over and saw picture of your dad and you has a baby. You reach over and grab the picture. You look at it again, a tear fall from your face, dropped on the picture.
You starting to tear the picture apart. She throw in the the trash.

Sorry it was a short chapter. I was rushing quickly. But anyways please don't forget to VOTE!!! And hopefully you like my story! 😏
And tell if there mistake in my story