Part 2: The Loner and the Beauty

A little note your 18 years old but if you want to be older or younger that's up to you but anyways, Enjoy!
_______________________________________

Akeno P.O.V

I woke up this morning filled with excitement now that I have a reason to talk to (f/n) but I'm still stuck on what to lead with.

Akeno: I don't know him personally nor through anyone else so I can't say I know him because of a friend however if I come on too strong I could scare him off and I don't want that.

I gradually got dressed and ate breakfast with the rest of the ORC (Occult Research Club) as I then left early to see what his classes were.

Akeno: Today's going to be quite exciting for both of us. *smirks*

Your P.O.V

You woke up before your alarm this morning and not just by a bit. It was 5:30 in the morning even though you normally wake up at 7. You decided to make an actual breakfast today instead of a piece of toast with no butter to make it worse. Eggs, bacon, and buttered toast this time was what you made.

(f/n): Man I should wake up earlier more often *burp*. Well I should get to school early then since there's no point in going back to bed and it's dangerous if I get lost in video games this early.

So you headed off with a faint smile on your face and a slight pep in your step.

You reached school and noticed a beautiful girl waiting up as well.

(f/n): Oh who's she? I hate to say it but there's no denying shes got some killer curves. Dammit shut up (f/n) you're better than this. Maybe I should try and talk to her......nah.

She turned around and noticed you and looked shocked for a second but then waved at you with a warm smile.

(f/n): Shit did she just wave at me uhhhhh what do I do.

(f/n) voice in his head: Dumbass wave back!

You waved back but soon started to second guess every single movement you made that she saw.

Akeno P.O.V

Akeno: This could be my chance but I had a whole plan but this could be a better one. Hmmm ok I'll do it.

Your P.O.V

(f/n): Shit she's walking over here what do I- how do I- can I even-

Your thoughts were then stopped by her voice calling out to you.

???: Hey there!

(f/n): Uhh hey...

Akeno: There's no need to be shy, I'm Akeno Himejima by the way.

(f/n): (f/n) (l/n).

Akeno: It's nice to meet you, are you new here I haven't seen you around before?

(f/n): Yeah I just t-transferred here.

Akeno: Ooh from where?

(f/n): I just came in from America but I spent a lot of time traveling and settled down here.

Akeno: Oh really? That's cool what state are you fr-

Akeno was cut off by the bell of school starting.

Akeno: Ah well how about we pick up at lunch I mean if you want to?

(f/n): Oh for sure I'd like that a lot actually! Shit was that too eager?

Akeno: *chuckles* I look forward to it (f/n).

_______________________________________

Issei: (f/n)? Hellllloooo? *waving his hands in your face*

(f/n): Huh? Ugh, what do you want Issei?

Issei: Geez, hostile much?

(f/n): Sorry I just have something on my mind.

Issei: You ok? Is it something that's bothering you?

(f/n): No nothing like that, thanks for asking but it's just- I don't know.

Issei: Well if it cheers ya up do you wanna come to the spot again?

(f/n): Dear God no hahaha!

Issei: Ha well your loss!

(f/n): Whatever you say Issei.

_______________________________________

It was lunch time and you were looking for Akeno but couldn't find her anywhere.

(f/n): Damn just when I thought I had a real love interest I get baited and hung up.

You went and sat down in a more remote part of the school when suddenly your eyes were covered and you were blinded.

???: Heh guess who? *she said playfully*

(f/n): Huh, is that- Akeno?

Akeno: Yup *she giggled* it's me. you weren't at the cafeteria so I went looking for you.

(f/n): Heh how long did it take you to find me?

Akeno: Well I first checked the cafeteria, then I kinda just wondered around until I found you sitting here all alone. Speaking of that why are you sitting here of all places?

(f/n): Well I'm not a very social person so when I couldn't find you anywhere I just looked for the place that felt the most.... empty I guess.

Akeno: Well I think you'd get along with a lot of people here I mean you and I hit it off really well right off the bat!

(f/n): Yeah I guess so haha.

The two of you talked for the rest of lunch getting to know one another and having a great time doing so.

Akeno: Well what do you know lunch is over already.

(f/n): That sucks.

Akeno: Yeah well I'll see you later (f/n) maybe even after school.

(f/n): If I act busy she might be jealous or even sad which will show me if she has an interest in me too. Yeah sorry I can't I'm a little busy.

Akeno: Aww that's a shame I was hoping we could talk more but I understand. See ya later!

(f/n): Yeah see ya! Fuck yeah I think she likes me!

_______________________________________

Hey everyone part 2 is finished and I'm finally ready to start branching the plot out but only if I'm going to continue this story cause feedback means motivation so tell me if you want lemons and or more people to join in or even where you want this story to head but anyways tell me. Next Chapter-Enter: Emerald Warrior

-Enrique aka
Enriquesadilla