Part 27: Akeno Confesses

Hey everyone I decided I'm going to end the book in a different way than I predicted. I like it and I think you will too. I'm going to write a separate ending for each girl in the harem so you can choose. Isn't that great?! Plus if your into more than one girl, which I'm sure a lot of you are, then you can read theirs too. Anyways I'm going to release them all at the same time so no special treatment. By now the harem is complete. These are the girls: Rias, Akeno, Kuroka, Rossewise, and Kalawarner. Sorry for the long authors note but I hope you're excited! Anyways, Enjoy!
_______________________________________

THIS IS A LONG CHAPTER YAY!

(F/n) P.O.V

You were brought to a smooth transition back to reality as Akeno just looked into your eyes just smiling.

(F/n): You look silly when you just look at me like that.

Akeno: It's hard not to admire you.

(F/n): Trust me it's not that hard. I do it all the time.

Akeno: Oh come on you don't look bad at all! Not even a little.

(F/n): Heh well how about you and I do something fun today?

Akeno: What's the special occasion?

(F/n): Did you seriously forget about our date? Rude. Maybe you don't deserve it.

Akeno: No please! I just figured that after all the other girls asked I would just back off and they would too...

(F/n): Well I promised didn't I?

Akeno: Thanks (F/n). For remembering me and caring.

She dug her face back into your chest as it sent a little tingly feeling down your spine. After about a minute you spoke up and got dressed. But for some reason Akeno didn't come out.

(F/n): Hey are you going to continue laying around all day or are you gonna get dressed?

Akeno: Well...

She got up and revealed her nude body shocking you. You remember putting her in bed while her clothes were on but now she was naked.

(F/n): Akeno!!!

Akeno: I didn't do anything to you I just wanted to be comfortable.

(F/n): B-But-

Akeno: And what's so wrong about these anyways?

She cupped her breasts and then let them go making them bounce around a lot. She noticed the obvious difficulty you were having to not pop a boner and get a nosebleed.

Akeno: See something you like?

She did it again and again until you had to leave the room due to the sheer amount of ideas that were running through your head.

(F/n): Damn those things were amazing! It felt like they were just screaming to be fondled. If I was anything like Issei, me and Akeno would have never left that room.

Akeno: Is it too late to ask you to be more like Issei? Heheheh.

She came through the door as she read your thoughts. She was surprisingly well dressed and looked stunning. However she was just in her school uniform, she still looked...

Special.

(F/n): Well I guess I better take you to school then.

Akeno: Well Rias said you have to sign up again. You can't just mess around all day, besides me and you are going to be in the same class.