Part 33: Demons True Value

Man I really don't know how I'm going to keep up with Wattpad these days. I'll try to post still. Anyways, Enjoy.
_______________________________________

Ophis P.O.V

Now with (F/n) back in my possession, I decided that this host wasn't that effective in combat. I decided to swap it out but before that I had to secure him down for the transfer. In order to do a transfer I need to unpossess him and repossess him. But in that little window of time, he becomes himself again. And I don't need him running. So I chained his wrists to the ground and set back his power. I found a more battle friendly soul and took out the old one. (F/n) was back and panting pretty hard.

(F/n): What happened to me?!

Ophis: Oh don't get too excited, this is just a transfer not a freedom. Unless you want to be more cooperative?

(F/n): Now why would I go and do that?

Ophis: Perhaps because you're hurting you friends every time I send you out there?

(F/n): And what if I go rouge in the middle of battle?

Ophis: Hmm.... Well perhaps I'll just have an emergency plan on hand at all times.

(F/n): What do you want?

Ophis: It's not what I want. It's what I need.

(F/n): And that would be?

Ophis: You. Has this not been previously established?

(F/n): I mean what do you want with me?

Ophis: You see, with Sirzechz in charge, I can't go doing whatever I want. If I grab any attention, I'm immediately under fire from the various Satan's. However, with a little help that doesn't have to be a problem.

(F/n): So why haven't you just killed them off one by one?

Ophis: It's not as simple as you would think. Once one goes down, all of them pile together for safety. Then it's a force you can't defeat. I also want to bring a new order to Hell but once again, too much.

(F/n): And you think if I'm possessed it'll be the same as regular me? That's nonsense.

Ophis: You may be right but I have yet to prove anything. Perhaps a test is in order.

I summoned the spirit and shoved it into him the old fashioned way and saw him struggling to maintain control. In the end it got to him and soon he was no longer himself. This time was different however. He wasn't lifeless, he was normal. Didn't speak but he wasn't just a husk of nothingness. I undid the restraints and tried to think of a place to try him out on.

Rias P.O.V

As we were discussing plans on how to approach the situation, we kept finding blocks and hindrances in success. All coming mainly from (F/n). As he can take on a majority of our troops by himself it's pretty hard to find a way around it. Eventually we can up with a halfway decent plan but no way to really see if it could work, as it was purely based on chance. While I was in thought I was approached by Akeno who seemed to be a little on edge.

Rias: Ah, Akeno, did you need me?

Akeno: Well not necessarily but I guess so. I was wondering if we should try to distract (F/n) from the troops and just hold him off. We were at least able to hold him back a little last time we saw him.

Rias: That being true, we still need our stronger people to deal with Ophis. And we fill that role. So tactically speaking, it's a great plan but in terms of sheer power, we're lacking.