Chapter 2 ~ Rude Awakening

Hey guys! So this is chapter 2, this chapter will be a lot longer than the other the first one because I'm going to introduce the conflict in this one. I hope you guys like it and see you at the bottom!

Chapter 2 ~ Rude Awakening

Sakura's POV

I picked out a millennial pink dress that stopped at my ankles. I matched it with red flats that laced up. I left my hair out but I put in braids then took them out and left it in waves.

 I left my hair out but I put in braids then took them out and left it in waves

I noticed that Ino took a more scandalous approach to what she wore, most likely to please Sai, there were many rumors that he liked to paint her, "all natural." She wore a navy blue dress that laced up in the black with black fishnet leggings and navy blue pumps. She had her hair in one whole braid. (Sorry but you have to imagine the fishnet leggings because I couldn't find a decent picture.)

)

Ino came with her outfit already on so that meant I had to put my outfit on fast so we wouldn't be late

Ino came with her outfit already on so that meant I had to put my outfit on fast so we wouldn't be late. My emerald eyes scanned the room for the clock and when I finally found it I checked the time, "8:43," I read, "Ino what time does the party start?"

"I think it said 9:00, or 9:05," She replied. 'Shit', I mentally cursed to myself. If I kept standing around we would be late and the BBQ place where this party is going to be is all the way across town. I quickly put on my dress and shoes and ran downstairs while calling out Ino's name.

"Ino, come on hurry up we have to walk there, so we will already be late let's not add on," I yelled in frustration. Ino finally made her way downstairs. We walked out of the door with umbrellas in our hands. We ran as fast as we could to the BBQ place and when we finally made it we were out of breath.

"Nice of you to finally join us," Temari snickered. Ino and I gave Temari a hug and ran to Hinata and gave her a bear hug.

"S-Sakura-chan and I-Ino-c-chan, I can't breathe," Hinata struggled to say in between breaths. Ino and I let go quickly and started to laugh.

"Sorry Hinata, we're just really happy for you, that's all," Ino said while laughing. Ino and I went our separate ways since she wanted to go find Sai. I walked to a seat at the table for 13. I had a seat and picked up the menu and started to look through it.

Third Person POV

"Not even a hello," A husky voice said from behind the menu. Sakura quickly puts down menu and smiled when her sea foam eyes met with onyx eyes.

"Sasuke-Kun," Sakura jumped at of her seat and sat in the one next to him and gave him a soft peck on the cheek, "I didn't know if you would come, I mean, since I know you don't like big events like this."

"I didn't want to come but dobe forced me to, and I guess it was a plus to see you here as well," Sasuke said while looking into her eyes. He seemed to always get lost in her light green orbs. He was drawn out of his thoughts by a 'clink' sound. He looked up and saw Naruto standing next to Hinata with a glass of champagne in his hand.

"Let's make a toast to my wonderful girlfriend, Hinata," Naruto said then drank out of his cup and everyone including Hinata followed suit.

"Now eat, drink, and have fun," Hinata said with a smile on her face.

Timeskip: After The Party

The boys insisted on going home alone because of how drunk they were, so the girls decided to have a sleepover at Tenten's house. Hinata and Naruto were the drunkest because everyone was very keen on making the couple play Never Have I Ever the drinking version which is where if you haven't done something you take a shot, and their group of friends purposely picked the most bizarre questions to make sure they would be drinking heavily that night. Hinata was mumbling things that didn't make sense to anyone as she had both her arms on Temari and Sakura's shoulders. They were almost at TenTen's when they heard talking, and not just any talking it was the boys.

"Ino is so annoying, she's always nagging me and then Temari has to come and make everything worse, I mean come on, I honestly don't even know why I'm still with that bitch, her and Ino are so weak, Ino can't do anything if I don't stop her target with my Shadow Possession, and Temari can't do anything without that giant fan it's such a drag, talk about dependant mishaps," Shikamaru said with a groan. Temari could feel herself breaking inside. She looked at the floor and saw droplets fall. She looked at the sky and saw no sign of rain, then felt her face, she felt the warm tears run down her cheeks. She was then pulled into a hug by Ino who seemed to be in the situation, but they went silent when they heard feminine giggling.

The girls peered from behind the wall and saw each guy had a girl around their arm. "N-Naruto-Kun," Hinata looked as if she would cry as she saw all the boys kissing the unknown females and saying terrible things about her and her group of friends, "s-stop this, please."

"Let's tell granny to take those weak bitches off our teams and form one mega team, no more complaining, or having to save weaklings from getting hurt, believe it,"Naruto shouted with his signature grin. At that point Hinata was not even sad, she was angry, very angry.

"The sooner we get TenTen and Hinata out, the better I can't believe I'm dating TenTen, what was I think asking her out," Neji said before giving the girl that he was holding a kiss.

" I hope Ino won't get upset when we got her kicked off her team and that I am going to break up with her, not that I care," Sai said after taking another swing of sake.

"Sakura is a flat-chested, ugly, pink-haired freak that has no control over her temper, she can go die for all I care," Sasuke said turning back to the girl that he had around his arm.

That's when all hell broke loose.

A/N:

Ohhhh, snap! The boys messed up this time, well I hope you enjoyed this chapter, don't forget to Like and Comment, love you guys!

~Cosmic~