Chapter 7 ~ Secrets Unknown

I KNOW I DIDN'T UPDATE YESTERDAY PLEASE DON'T KILL MEH ! So yeah this is chapter 7 and yeah i know the story moved pretty fast and I even hate stories like that but I need to get the 3 Akatsuki chapters outta the way so I can get on with the real storyline because they're time at Akatsuki changes them and that's what gonna transition part A to part B because trust me this isn't gonna be like a 20 chapter story it's gonna have at least 30 chapters so don't worry if you're like me and as soon as you find a good Naruto story and start reading and it ends at like 9 chapters and you now have nothing good to read and you just can't force yourself to re-read it, but enough about me lets continue to the story shall we?

Chapter 7 - Secrets Unknown

Sakura's POV

I followed the girls from the back. Why is everyone just trusting these guys, not only are they men but they are a part of the Akatsuki, it's like everyone just forgot that their leader destroyed the entire village and the group itself killed more than millions of shinobi. I scoffed at how naive they were, I refused to fall for their tricks. I'll decide whether I'll join or not when I get there but there is one thing I know I won't be doing.

Falling in love.

It's a waste of time. It's a waste of effort. It's a waste of tears. I shouldn't cry over someone who broke my heart, I shouldn't cry over any man. If anything, men should cry for me. The old me is gone, I'm a strong independent woman, a former student of the Legendary Sanin, Tsunade herself. Men should fear me, no, they should fear how much they love me not the other way around. I won't make the same mistakes, it won't happen, not now, not ever. I refuse to lower myself to any male. I watched as Hinata turned her head to look at me. She started to slow down so she could join me in the back. "Do you trust them," I asked her. She shook her head and activated her Buyakugan.

"No, not in the slightest, but we have to stay on their good side maybe if we join we could get strong enough to take down the village," Hinata insisted. I nodded, it sounded like a good plan to me.

Time Skip to 3 hours later...

We all stopped jumping when we were faced with a large gray building. I watched as Itachi walked up to the door and bit his thumb and took a scroll out of his pocket then proceed to slide his thumb against what I'm assuming is a seal then held the scroll against the sensor on the door and the sensor absorbed the seal. "What an unusual verification system," I heard Tenten mumble. I took a glance at my surroundings. It was dark and I could see much. Hinata looked around with her Buyakugan still activated.

"Follow me over here, we have to check with Pein," Itachi explained. Tenten visibly tensed up. Deidra noticed this and chuckled.

"Don't worry, Pein won't do anything, he may not seem like it but he's pretty chill," Deidra smirked. Tenten nodded and we followed them to Pein's office. I looked around and then focused my vision on the black chair in front of me, next to the Pein there was a lady with purple hair.

"We have some new members, they're from Konoha," Itachi said confidently. Pein looked at Hinata then at me and his gaze stayed on me.

"Hello cousin looks like time has been well to you," Pein said to Sakura. Sakura looked at him wide-eyed.

"COUSIN?!"

A/N:

Okay I know this chapter is short but I just needed a chapter to introduce the girls to the Akatsuki, the next chapter might me short, please don't kill meh! I'll update a longer one today, probably, SORRYYYY!

~Cosmic~