Chapter 3 ~ Hearts Are Fragile

So, guys, this is chapter 3! I haven't been getting much of anything on this book so I not sure if I should continue you it, I'll make a few more chapters and if it doesn't get a response of any kind then I guess I'll just delete the book. I really like this book and the cover took hours to make so It kinda makes me sad to see no one likes it. It's okay though because there's always hope!

Chapter 3 ~ Hearts Are Fragile

Hinata's POV

Broken. That was the only word that could describe how I was feeling. The emotions and thoughts going through my head were all negative. I staggered over to where the boys were sitting specifically over to Naruto. I saw a girl with blonde hair that Naruto was holding close and instantly knew who she was, it was Shion, Hinata's older cousin. "N-Naruto-Kun, w-what are you doing here, you said you would be going home," I stammered. Naruto was wide-eyed and so were all the boys.

"H-Hina, I could ask you the same thing," Naruto said while freeing Shion from his hold and quickly standing up. "I thought you were going to TenTen's house?"

"We were but we decided to stop and listen to your conversation that was full of shit. I mean really, kicking us off the team then breaking up with us, real low if you ask me," TenTen barked.

Neji rolled his eyes, "Good thing no one was asking you," he muttered but I could still hear him. I noticed Sasuke look around.

"Us," Sasuke questioned. I looked back at the girls and waved my hand for them to come out and one by one they did.

"Yeah, us, duckass, why do you even care, you said that I was better off dead and that you couldn't care less about me, is this not true, Uchiha," Sakura hissed. Sasuke released the red-head around his arm and all the boys followed suit.

" I well, I mean we, didn't mean anything by what we said, and these girls, they're just close friends," Naruto stuttered. He was trying to save himself but I wasn't going to fall for it, not this time. I've waited 6 years, 6 freaking years! After the fight with Pein, he finally confessed to liking me and we've been dating ever since. I thought we were happy, I really did. He always smiled at me and he stopped looking at Sakura and started paying more attention to me after Sakura and Sasuke started dating. We shared laughs and always smiled, there wasn't ever a dull moment in our relationship. Now I was standing in front of him witnessing his affair with my own cousin, Shion.

"Shion", the name was bitter as it rolled off my tongue, "what are you doing here," I sneered. I started walking towards her, each step making a tapping sound on the dirt floor. Soon I was in front of her towering over her, my Byakugan activated and ready to use.

"I'm here to see my Naruto of course, didn't he tell you," she smirked evilly, "it's our 6 month anniversary."

I lunged at her, I could hear everyone's yells in the background but at the moment they didn't matter, no one did, only me and her. I activated my Gentle Step Twin Lion Fists, I first went for her stomach, it only took 2 punches for her to cough blood, then I punched her face, the same face Naruto used to cheat on me with, I took all my anger out on it. I could feel strong arms pulling me away but I grabbed her by her hair and continued to punch her, but this time not with chakra, just plain strength. I pulled her out of her seat and kicked her in her stomach as I was lifted off the ground. I glared at her and smirked at the bloody mess she was now. All her slut friends came to her aid shouting things like 'How dare you, you bitch' or 'Go to hell' at me. I looked behind me to see who was holding me and it was none other than the infamous, Naruto Uzumaki himself.

I wiggled out of his hold and walked over to the girls and they gave me high fives. I looked back over to the boys, and honestly I wish I hadn't, it was a sight I would never unsee. I saw Naruto picking up Shion and proceeding to kiss her forehead and whisper something in her ear. Jealousy built up inside me and I did the first thing that came to mind.

I started running.

A/N:

Wowzers guys, that was a lot, I know, but don't worry it will make the story a lot more interesting. I hope you enjoyed the story my lovelies. Don't forget to Like and Comment! Love ya!

~Cosmic~