Red Hair (Ch 3)

--------------------

*Matts POV*

"YOU.ARE.SO.DEAD"

Oh no this is bad. You do NOT piss off Kris. One time I did and she almost broke my arm.

"This.Means.War" she said.

I mouth to dad and Ricky 'Run' and they did what I said. I grabbed Kris and put her on a chair.

"Ok count to 10" I said, she did and calmed down.

"Can I do one little prank on dad to get him back?" she asked using the puppy eyes.

"Fine, but nothing that will get us grounded" I say.

"Ok! Ima go shower" she said running inside.

*Kris' POV"

I went upstairs and took a shower. When I was done I quietly walked downstairs found some Kool-Aid in the kitchen and went back up to dads room. I went in his bathroom and put Kool-Aid in the shower head. When I was done I walked downstairs and went into the living room. We watched a couple movies then I got tired.

"I'm going to bed guys goodnight!" I said giving them all a kiss on the cheek.

----------------

*Next Morning*

----------------

I wake up and dad and Connor are awake.

"Mmm I smell pancakes" I say and Connor hands me a plate of pancakes, "Thank you Connor."

"I'm going to take a shower" dad says then walks out.

"What did you do Kris" Connor said noticing me trying not to laugh.

"I put Kool-Aid in his shower head" I say.

--------------

Everyone is up now, Dad wasn't mad about his hair, it should wash out next time he takes a shower.

"Hey guys we have some friends coming over later to meet you guys" Dad said.

"Ok" Matt and I said.

"Again with the creepiness!" Dad said making us laugh.

I didn't know how to end this one so...