| 03 | Where is She?

────»»❀❀❀««────

┌────────┐
𝐁𝐄𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕
└────────┘

I watched as Mal dropped her phone. She looked like she had just seen a ghost. I have no idea what's going, but I can tell it's huge.

"What's wrong? What happened?" I worriedly asked her "What did they tell you?"

She froze. She was lost in thought but behind it all, I saw something in her eyes. Sadness, anger, but most of all, betrayal.

"Are you okay?" I asked, embracing her into a hug.

"I can't do this," she blurted out and left running.

"Mal!" I chased after her but she was too fast. I searched for her everywhere but I couldn't find her. I eventually ended up calling for a search party to help find her because no one knew where she had gone.

I was worried sick. Something could've happened to her. I guess you can say I lost it for a few days.

A week later . . .

Still, there was no word of her.

⊹⊱✫⊰⊹

┌────────┐
𝐌𝐀𝐋'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕
└────────┘

I had run off to take everything in. People would say that I'm overreacting. I had just found out who my father was. However, he left me with her for years. I was abused and I was scared. I had my son who I had to hide from my mother in fear that she would do the same to him. He didn't even come once to see me or help me.

Where had I gone? My first instinct was to run to the enchanted lake to take it all in. However, it was too obvious and I would easily be found. So I secretly went back to the isle and went to the bargain castle to see those documents. I wanted to believe this was all a lie but it was not.

I saw letters going back and forth between my mother and father. Most of them were from my mom telling him to come see me and his grandchild.

Stefan, your daughter gave birth a month ago. If you can't get us out then the least you can do is bring something and come see them.
- Maleficent

Maleficent, she is nothing of mine. Why would I want to visit her? She's not my daughter and her children will never be my grandchildren. I don't know her and I don't care to find out. Stop sending me letters! None of you will get out of the isle of the lost! Stop begging me to let you guys out! Her best bet is to stay with you. I don't care what happens to you, her, or the children. Leave me alone.
- Stefan

It hurt a lot. He knew I was pregnant. He knew I had children. He didn't care. He wanted nothing to do with me which is why he didn't even come to me while being in Auradon.

He also didn't tell anyone about my pregnancy. Most likely cause he wouldn't have anything to prove that I was.

Since I was here I went to check up on my son and niece. I stayed for a week because I don't see them often. After an entire week, I finally decided to go back to Auradon.

"I almost 4!" Exclaimed Malvin, excitedly.

"Yeah, you're birthday is coming up. " I smiled and hugged him.