| 13 | Less than a Day

────»»❀❀❀««────

┌────────┐
𝐌𝐀𝐋'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕
└────────┘

On the isle of the lost...

"Mommy. Mommy. Mommy! Wake up!" I heard a little voice say.

"Aunt Mal! Aunt Mal!" I heard another little voice say. "Up, Up, Up!"

I opened my eyes and saw two 3-year-olds jumping on the bed. "You two are very energetic." I yawned "Good morning to both of you."

"Good morning" They both giggled

I looked at the clock and noticed it was 5 a.m. "What are both of you doing up so early?"

"No tired." They gave an innocent smile. "Play."

Malvin had his green dragon stuffed animal and Evelyn had her doll with her and blue dragon stuffed animal.

"Play with us?" Shyly asked Malvin and handed me a red dragon stuffed animal.

I smiled and grabbed the red dragon "Why not?"

⊹⊱✫⊰⊹

"Look! It my mommy!" Exclaimed Evelyn as she saw Evie on the TV.

"Yeah, it is," I answered and handed both Malvin and Evelyn breakfast.

Malvin began mumbling something

"Malvin, don't speak with your mouth full of food," I told him

He swallowed his food "Sorry..."

I heard footsteps coming from the stairs. I turned around and saw Harriet and CJ.

"Hey, Mal, Malvin, Evelyn."

"Hi"

Malvin frowned "You leaving?" His eyes began to water.

"I'm sorry, my love."

"No!"

"Next time I come back, I'll take you with me to Auradon. I promise. Then we'll be together again. And I will take you to eat ice cream and you'll meet Dude, your uncle Carlos's dog. Uncle Jay will teach you how to play tourney. Aunt Evie will probably make clothes for you."

"I want you..." he said softly

"And we will be together, dragon. Just now I have to plan everything out once I get to Auradon."

"Okay..."

"I'll get all of you out of here. I'll find a way to. It'll take me some time though."

He wasn't too happy about it and neither was I. I didn't want to keep living like this.

"If anything happens call me," I told CJ and Harriet "I already gave you the working phone."

"Don't worry, Mal." Said CJ "We'll take great care of them."

"Okay," I sighed before hugging and saying my goodbyes to Evelyn, Harriet, and CJ.

"Bye, mommy!" Said Malvin and hugged me tightly "I love you."

"I love you too, dragon." I kissed his forehead "You better behave and finish your food okay?" 

"Okay, mommy."

"Bye, my love."

⊹⊱✫⊰⊹

Back in Auradon...