Chapter 3

*Craigs p.o.v*
I walk home normally, since it's not as loud as it is on the bus. Plus it's more calming.

I put my headphones in and began walking, thinking that Token and Nichole are soulmates. Maybe even Stan and Kyle. (Yes I know I changed it.)

I walk up to my house to see Tweek delivering coffee, wait what time is it and how long have I been walking? Just how long has school been out?

I look down at my phone, damn it's already 5pm. I knew I shouldn't have taken the long way.

"Hey Tweekers" I smile as walking up to him.

He looks at me and smiles and suddenly the world doesn't feel so heavy as if I'm light as a feather.

"Hey Craig." He's shivering

"How long have you been out delivering coffee in this cold ass weather."

"Ah I don't remember." He rambles on. "I've already been to five different houses."

"Come inside, at least get warm." I instantly responded without thinking and pulled him inside.

"W-wait I have more delivery's."

"Well they can wait you need to warm up." I smile to him which is unusual I don't know why I'm acting like this.

"Go sit on the couch and make yourself comfy, I'll make you some coffee. Okay?" Not like he has enough...

He nods at me and I head to the kitchen

Seriously what is with me today, I try not to show my emotions and when he comes around it's different?  Jeez, get it together Craig.

I walk to Tweek with the coffee in my hand
"Stay here until your warm. You were turning purple out there." Why am I wanting him to stay so bad?

"Thank you Craig. But I really need to deliver these."

I look out the window to see that it's snowing.

I take off my chullo and put it on him.(his hat btw)

"Just give it back tomorrow."

"B-but Craig. You never go anywhere without your chullo."

He noticed? Oh well "it's fine. No buts."

Tweek smiled at me. He then jumped off the couch and hugged me.

I stumbled backwards not knowing what to do. A blush rose to my face.

I took in the hug and hugged him back. Jeez he's small. I mean I might be 5'11 but still he's like 5'3.

"Ah I gotta go" he runs out the door with a blush on his face.

"Um see you tomorrow?" I say with nobody around.

And on that note of just standing there for a minute or two, I went to the kitchen and began making dinner.

My mother is always at work or a bar, I never know where my dad is. And Tricia my sister who I call Ruby is up in her room, all of the time.

"RUBY! COME EAT!"
Still nothing

She'll eat later I guess. it might have been nice if Tweek was still here.

Woah where did that thought come from

Eating here alone is doing something to my mind man.

I shake it off as I go get ready for bed.

Leaving a plate already out for Ruby.

*Clydes p.o.v *
>time skip to next morning>
Ugh. My head always hurts after a night of complete drinking.