Chapter 4

~ so I changed a big part in this chapter hah oops.
Craig's p.o.v~
I ruffle my hair, feeling for my hat but it's not there. Damn it. Tweek has it.. honestly me and him were close when we were little but not so much now.

Clyde had said something about inviting him. And it makes me wonder, would he even try to come to one of these parties? Or is he chicken like he's always been. I'm sorry I mean 'nervous wreck'.

I got to Kenny's house really early with the alcohol, that an older friend bought me. Hah lucky for me I was always friends with the older kids when I was younger.

"I'm here." I say with a monotone voice

"Craigster! Your not wearing your hat!" Clyde laughed

"Tweek has it"

He gets a sinister smile and I already know what he's about to say.

"Oh ho ho, is there something going on between the famous Craig Tucker and the shy little Tweek Tweak?"

I roll my eyes

"Yeah, yeah whatever you say you damn fairy."

I walk past him and into the kitchen to put the alcohol down.

All of a sudden I hear Tweek over all the loud music, and I find myself staring into outer space, hoping to hear his voice again.

I feel my heartbeat going faster

I walk out the kitchen to see him and of course a strange thought entered my head...

He looks adorable! And he's wearing my chullo hat which is a plus!

Wooooah these thoughts need to leave me

I turn around and head back into the kitchen to get rid of these thoughts

*Tweeks p.o.v *
As I walk into Clyde's house all I thought was. Maybe I should just go home. No one really wants me here right?

I hate these thoughts of mine. I've had them since I was younger. I fix Craig's chullo that was falling off my head.

People were just showing up when I had arrived.

"Tweekies! Your here! Great!" Clyde said

"Yeah. You said you got some coffee?"

"Yeah dude it's just in the kitchen." He said with a smirk that left me confused.

I walk into the kitchen as I saw Craig sitting on the counter.

"Tweekers!" He looked happy to see me. That's a first he hasn't been that happy to see me since we were younger.

"Hey Craig!" I smiled at him

"So you came after all?"

"Ah yeah I thought I might live a little and have some fun." I lied I really just wanna leave, but him being here made it a tiny bit better.

Only a little.

I sat next to him and we chatted for a while.  Time swept by us and we didn't even notice it was dark outside.