Chapter 1

So I'm currently re-writing the book! So if some chapters are a little off I'm casually doing one chapter at a time.
Craig p.o.v~
Everyone has a soulmate right? Wrong.

They say when you kiss your soulmate than your name will appear on them and their name will appear on you. Vice Versa.

I don't want a soulmate, I mean my mother and father aren't soulmates. Of course I've always had thoughts of having one, just never tried to find mine...

For Pete's sake my mother has Mark engraved on her wrist. My father doesn't even have a name engraved on him..

"Craig dear, you haven't even touched your breakfast." My mother breaks me from my trance.

I flip her off and eat my breakfast.

After that I grabbed my stuff and ran to the bus stop where Clyde and Token were waiting.

"Hey dude!" Token spots me running up

"Hey"

"Craig, oh my god!" He squeaks in a high pitched voice. "Did you hear that Wendy found her soulmate? And it's to Bebe. Man and I thought I was Bebe's soulmate." Clyde said devastated.

"I don't see the point of having a soulmate, I mean you can just get married to anyone not like it'll change anything. Life will still go on like nothing ever happened." I said with no expression

I heard a loud gasp from Clyde.
"Craig having a soulmate means having a person who loves you as equally as you love them! Your equally in looove~." Clyde shouted at me

I rolled my eyes and flipped him off "Whatever dude."

" I have an idea! Token we need to find Craig's soulmate. Maybe it'll make him happy."

"What no no no. I'm perfectly happy being alone."

"Yeah and your gonna die alone with fifty cats." Token chuckled "But hey Clyde let him find his own soulmate."

I heard Clyde mumble something such as a plan or something but I just shook it off, I wonder if this will bite me in the ass later.

The bus slowly approached and you could already hear the bus lady grumbling and yelling.

"Fucking hell. Here we go again."
Token and Clyde get on the bus as I see Tweek running towards the bus.

"Waiiiit! W-Wait!" He shouted "Don't leave with out me!"

I reach out my hand to him and pull him onto the bus. "Hurry up tweeenk." Not catching myself smiling.

Then it hits me. I felt the stares of everyone on the bus. Looking up and not realizing the position that we were in.

Tweeks head was laying on my chest trying to catch his own breath, while his hand was clasped in mine.

"Than-Thanks Craig" he said through breaths.

I feel a warm blush on my face but shake it off. He soon let's go and everything feels lost for some reason. The warmth was gone.

I look for a seat, and every seat is taken except for the empty middle seat. I sat there and Tweek sat with me.

In confusion I look at him.
"There were no other seats.." he says not looking at me, I swear I could see a small blush on his face but if he did have one it left his face very quickly.

Tweet jumped up as soon as the bus came to a stop arriving at the school. I had a strong urge to just pull him back into the seat, just to hug him. But I ignored the urge and let him walk off. There must be something wrong with me.

Token and Clyde were waiting for me off the bus.

"What took you so long? Were you sitting with your lover boy?" Clyde attempts to tease me.

"No" I say in the most monotone voice I can do.

"But but.. you and Tweek would be the cutest thing around!" Clyde exclaimed

I groaned at his excitement.

"You've been hanging around the Asian's too much Clyde." I quietly spoke.

"Guys were gonna be late." Token said
As we walk into the building Clyde spots someone and runs off.

>Clyde p.o.v. <
I saw her black hair flowing as she walked by and I chased after her.

"Wendy! Hey Wendy!"

"Hey Clyde what's up?"

"I need your help, I have a really good plan! I'm serious this time. It's gonna work."

"Clyde remember when you had a plan to get Stan to be my soulmate? That didn't turn out well, it ended up with him throwing up all over my favorite outfit."

"Well thanks to me you found out that Bebe was your soulmate! Anyways I want to find Craig's soulmate."

"Craig? Why?"

"Because I have a feeling that if we find his soulmate he will become happier, he won't be so monotone and boring." I say with excitement in my voice

"And how do you suppose we find his soulmate then?."

I smirk.

"Let's throw a party." I say smiling

"Oh gosh. Not again."

With a smirk on my face

"Yes... again..." I said evilly.

"You better hope this works, or Craig will get super angry with you."

"He can never stay mad at an adorable cinnabun like me!"

"If that's what you call it Clyde."

"Hey! What's that supposed to mean!"

She laughed "Oh nothing!"

After that we parted ways and headed to class before the bell rang.

•to be continued•