Chapter 13

ThineArtsSin  excuse my grammar xD

Craig's P.O.V•

I've been staring at Tweek for the longest time now.

It's the end of the school day and I'm tired of school. I've basically been daydreaming about Tweek all day.

I was rudely interrupted with my daydreaming by a tap on the shoulder.

"Cartman said pass this to Kevin."
I look at Clyde and whisper back

"I thought everyone hated Cartman?"

"CRAIG! Are you passing notes in my class." Mr. Garrison budded in before Clyde could say anything

I responded with flipping him off.

"Craig Tucker! How many times do I have to tell you to not flip me off!"

"I didn't flip you off."

"Since your being such a thorn in my side, why don't you come to the front and read that note in front of the whole class?"

I sighed and got up, looking at Cartman he's struggling to keep his laughs in.

As I stood in front of the entire class, all eyes on me. Even Tweeks.

I began reading the note.

"Dude, Craig totally would be pounding Tweeks ass. Look at how he's staring at him, he's probably fantasizing about how he's gonna do him tonight. Signed Cartman."

I put my hand over my mouth. Forgetting the whole class was watching.

Laughter burst throughout the room.

"Oh Jesus too much pressure." Tweek said putting his head on his desk and covering his head with his jacket.

I had to say something..

"TO BE HONEST I WAS FANTASYING ABOUT THAT." I covered my mouth.

Why the hell am I just blurting things out.

My tattoo was glowing. Ah shit this is a side affect to the tattoos.

It randomly happens, you become very truthful. No matter what you try to say. And to be honest it can become very difficult for people.

The class became quiet and I was trying so hard not to speak.

"And to be honest I would gladly do- " I was cut off by Tweek pulling me out of the class room.

He pulled me to a secluded room

"Craig what the hell was that!"

"I don't know, I couldn't control what I was speaking."

"Craig I could have died of embarrassment."

"Oops."
We stood in silence for a good minute or two.

"So um.. Tweek you wanna go home?"

"Yeah let's go."

"Seriously the goody two shoes Tweek is going to miss class and go home?" I joked

"Well we're out of class right now aren't we."

"Touché."

And with that we headed home.

*i really wanted to write more but I'm getting really sleepy and idk, I've been really procrastinating when it comes to writing.

It's like I don't wanna write until I start writing? Idk I'm weird. Anyways night