Chapter 10

Bc I'm wide awake and I made a new friend ^~^ yee

*Tweeks p.o.v*
"So Wendy wants us to talk to Token about his feelings about Clyde sometime this week."

"Oh Jesus, what if it all goes wrong."

I start freaking out and then all of a sudden Craig's hat lands on my head as I'm being pulled closer to him.

"Shh. It's all right."
I look up to him as I am pulled to his chest.

"Hey um Tweek?"

"Yeah.." I spoke snuggling into his chest.

"W-would you like to stay the night with me tonight?" I felt his heart beat begin to beat faster

I look up to him looking down at me.

"I would love that!" I smile at him

"Uhmm-" our cuddle session was interrupted by the waitress

"C-can I take your orders..?" She said trying not to be awkward.

~BECAUSE I LOVE TIME SKIPS~

As Craig's truck pulls up to his house i began to feel really hesitant to get out of the truck. I didn't want this night to end.

"I texted your mom at the cafe. I told her you were feeling worse and only wanted me by your side. She said it was okay and to be safe."

"Oh Jesus." I hid my face in embarrassment

"Craig.."

"Yes?"

"Can we have more days like this? I really enjoyed it."

"Of course babe." He smiled at me as he was getting out the truck.

I hesitated on getting out. My mind was consistent on thinking if we went inside now this night would end..

"Craig.." We were in the garage coming close to the door.

I stood on my tippy toes and kissed him. Passionately.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as the kiss grew deeper.

Breaking away shortly for air than going back into the kiss he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

He slowly opened the door and carried me inside.

Luckily his parents are usually never home.

"Oh. My. God. THIS IS BETTER THAN MY ATTACK ON TITAN YAOI CRAP!"

Craig and I broke apart as quickly as we could and he put me down.

"T-trica ! What are you doing still awake." Craig still recovering from the embarrassment of being caught

"Waiting for you to get home."

"And why is that?"

"Because being home alone is scary."

"You were watching those horror movies again weren't you."

"Yeeeep."

After that she ran back up to her room as if Craig were the monster she had seen in her movies.

"Well... you want to continue? I'm still.."

"I'll think about it, and maybe we will continue later tonight." I smirk at him and kiss his cheek

"Well do you wanna watch a movie?"
"Yesss!" I said looking at all of the horror movies laid out by Tricia.

Naturally people would think I'm afraid of horror movies, but I'm a giant dork when it comes to horror.

I love the classics and the newer movies.

I was laying on top of Craig with a blanket on top of both of us watching the movie.

This was one of the best nights ever!

•TO BE CONTINUED •
Okay I have to stop here, I got work tomorrow and the next day it's gonna kill me. Whoops who needs sleep