Chapter 11

• Kyles p.o.v •
I've been waiting at the place Stan texted me to meet at. Starks pond.

This week has been long and hellish and to be honest I really don't want to know what he has to say.

I mean it could be anything. Kyle I'm sorry we can't be friends anymore... kyle I'm sorry we can't hang anymore your not cool like me... Kyle... kyle...

Theses thoughts haven't went away since he told me he wanted to talk about something.

I'm nervous. I mean who wouldn't be when your crush and best friend just says "we need to talk" out of nowhere.

I suddenly realize it's freezing out here, and I'm in a light weight jacket.

"Oh isn't it the faggy jew."

Great Cartman is here.

"What do you want fatass"

"Nothing much. Why are you here alone. Waiting on your Boooooooyfriend. Faggot."

"He's not my boyfriend."

"Oh really? Well then we need to wash you of your gayness. Maybe your boyfriend will save you."

And with that he took a step toward. And it hit me he was going to push me in...

I can't fucking swim.

"Cartman.. no do-"

And with that I felt the cold water that has yet to turn to ice cover my entire body.

This is it..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Stan's p.o.v
Shit shit shit. I'm an hour late.
I ran to Starks pond where I told Kyle to meet me, when I saw Cartman just standing there laughing

"Shit."

"Oh hey Stan, your boyfriend is drowning better hurry up and save him."

"Fuck you jackass."

Without thinking I dove head first into the pond.

Shit how deep is this fucking pond.

I can barely see underwater, but that red hair of his is extremely noticeable.

I dove down closer to him and grabbed his waist.

It's no good he's running out of oxygen.. shit think of something fast.

And then it hit me. I'll share my air.

Once again without full though of this whole situation and how it could turn out I quickly put my lips over his, struggling to give him air and swim upwards at the same time.

I saw a glimpse of something glowing but I didn't have enough time to check it out.

And somehow, with some miracle we made it to the top.

He's still not breathing... shit I have to hurry..

I quickly pushed on his chest quickly and then grab his nose and gave him air.

Than repeated the process
.
.
.
.

He's awake! I thought he would die on me really.

"T-tha *cough* thanks Stan."

"I told you man I don't want you to die until I do."

He smiled at me. "This is the second time you've saved me."

"Hey Stan I'm gonna look for my hat. You wanna help."

"Sure thing just don't fall back in."

He stood up and turned around and that's when I saw it.

My name was on the back of his neck.

"I- uhh - um." Shit I gotta do better than just stutter and go red.

"K-kyle.."

"Yeah Stan?"
He turned around confused to as my red face.

"What's wrong."

"So um you know how cpr works right, Kyle?"

"Yeah you push on the persons stomach and then..."

He was silent for a bit. I think he got what I was hinting at because his face turned bright red.

"S-Stan.. am I your-?"

"Soulmate?"

And with that I hugged him.

to be continued
So where should Stan's tattoo be?