Math Class

First period math class. Everyone hates it. No ones wants to put effort in learning pointless things at 8 am. Including me. About 99% of the people never pay attention. Often times i can tell not even the teacher wants to be there. Sometimes i wonder what made her decide to spend her days teaching a bunch of 12th graders math. I really don't get it. My grades had dropped dramatically this year. Not caring has really gotten the better of me. My mom has given me lectures about how i need to bring my grades up or there will be consequences. But my higher grades never come and neither do those consequences. My mom tells me how i need to make friends and be social. I just think she just wants be out of the house. I require money and i admit to eating most of the food. But change is one of the things that scares me the most. I hate it. Thats why I'm so afraid of life. There are a lot of changes that i don't think i'll ever be ready for. But i would be okay with changing things for Hayden Green. But like i said, that dream went as fast as it came in. I've been trying to forget about him. But i've often caught myself looking around to try and find him. Of corse he is what most people would consider popular. Those r the people i try to stay the furthest away from. They can really hurt someone. And believe me anyone on the right mind doesn't want that. Including me.