A Night at Home

The week seemed to fly by. I couldn't wait until Saturday night. Saturday finally came and Hayden had told me to be over at 7. I ate dinner way too quickly and i as so excited, that i started to get ready at 5:30. I curled my hair and put on my favorite pair of jeans and a purple t-shirt. I figured it was just a movie at his house, nothing fancy. Curling my hair ended up taking 45 minutes because i rarely ever do it and i wanted it to be perfect. I got into my car and drove over to his house. When i pulled into the driveway, i took a very deep breath. I opened the car door and walked up to the front door. The house looked really charming from the outside. I don't think I've ever been so excited to see a movie before. I knocked on the door and Hayden opened it. He was wearing a light blue t-shirt with black sweatpants. His hair perfectly covered his right eyes and his eyes were as green as always.

"Well hello Miss Haley Parker! How are you on this fine Saturday afternoon? He said with a huge smile on his face.

"I'm well Hayden Green." I said with a slight laugh.

"Well come on in. My sister is at collage and my parents went out to dinner with their friends so it's just us tonight. Hope that's okay."

"That's fine." I was so happy.

"So i picked out a couple of movies or we have paper view." I saw the stack of movies on the ground. I set my phone on the couch and knelt down beside the movies. I looked through the choices. Titanic, Grown ups 2, Finding Nemo, Paranormal Activity and Sky fall.

"Interesting assortment of movies you got here." I said as i laughed. He looked at the movies.

"Well i wasn't quite sure what you like. If you really don't like the movies, we can find something on paper view."

"No these are great. You wanna watch Paranormal Activity?"

"Sure. I'll get the popcorn. Are you good with Pepsi."

"Sure." I sat down on the couch and put my phone into my lap. He put the movie in and 5 minutes later Hayden came back into the living room with the biggest bowl of popcorn i have ever seen in my entire life and 2 pepsi's.

"Her you go Haley Parker." He said while handing me my drink. He sat down next to me. He put the popcorn on his lap and scooted closer to me. He hit play and the movie begun. It was awesome. It's one of my favorite movies ever. About halfway through the movie, i got really scared. Hayden put his arm around me and kept telling me it was okay and he wouldn't let any of those freaks in the movie hurt me. I laid my head on his shoulder and he drew small circles on my back. We ended up finishing the entire bowl of popcorn. I never wanted this night to end. Ever. The movie ended and we sat in silence for a little bit. But it wasn't an awkward silence, it was more of a relaxing silence.