Obsessions

After math class i headed to my locker to change my binders for history. I had my head low, trying to stay out of everyones way. I wasn't really looking where i was going. I just walked. Of corse i had to run in to someone. It was Hayden Green. I had dropped all my stuff on the hallway floor. How embarrassing. I have this obsession with Imagine Dragons. I absolutely love them and their music is perfect. Like i said, i don't use perfect often. But Hayden Green and Imagine Dragons are. Everyday i look forward to sitting in my room listening to their songs. Its the most relaxing thing in the world if u asked me. I had doodled things about them, wrote their name everywhere and found pictures online that i felt the need to print out. So i did. I decided to tape them all to the front of my binders to make me happy in one of my least favorite places to be at 9 in the morning. And they did.

"Hey I'm so sorry! Let me help you." Hayden said with his perfect smile.

"Oh its fine."

"No really this is my fault, i wasn't looking where i was going."

"Its okay. It happens." I said with a slight laugh. Man was he a nice looking human being. As he picked up my binder, i guess he saw all of my imagine dragon "artwork".

"Hey you like Imagine Dragons?"

"Ya their my favorite band. Have you heard some of their songs?"

"Of corse! Their my favorite band too."

"Cool." I was trying really hard to contain my excitement.

"Are you going to their concert in June?"

"Ya. I'm actually counting down the days until the concert.

"Believe me, so am i. Well, sorry about that. Whats your name?"

"Haley Parker. "

"Well miss Haley Parker, I'll see ya around."

"Okay." I don't think i've ever been so thankful for my weird obsession with Imagine Dragons.