The World Through My Eyes

Sometimes i wonder why we were put into this world. I often think i was just a mistake. Many days i spend most of my time looking into space, thinking. Most of the time i spend so much time thinking, everything is a blur around me. Frankly I'm just scared of life. I try to stay away from everyone and keep to myself. I have my books and thats all i need. People change. Books don't. Thats why i love them so much.

I really don't understand high school. I don't understand why someone would shove over 100 kids into one building where not one person wants to spend 6 hours of their day in. Many times i want to murder the person who thought up of this "terrific" idea. All the shoving, talking, and noise made in the hallways can easily drive a person insane. Personally i try to keep out of everyones business. I think if i don't bother anyone, no one will bother me. I try to fit in as much as possible so no one would notice me. I didn't want anyone to notice me. Of corse that's a lot easier said then done. That all changed as soon as Hayden Green stepped into this world.

I saw his green eyes and perfect brown hair as soon as he walked into the door. He was wearing a light green t-shirt that perfectly matched his eyes with faded blue jeans. I don't like to use the word perfect very often. But he was perfect. I never noticed guys until now. My motivation to stay away from them was brought by all the crying girls in the bathroom and all the stories about heart break I really don't understand people. In fact most of the time they irritate me. A lot. But i would be okay to be irritated by Hayden Green. I really would. Of corse as soon as he walked in, lots of other girls, prettier ones, skinner ones, and more popular ones made it their mission that Hayden Green was gonna be theirs. I pretty much gave up on him as fast as i fell in love with him. Another one of my dreams gone. I was okay with it, because i am used to disappointment. It happens often but i've just learned to accept it.