Chapter 1

A/N There will be Panic attacks and swears in this story. There will also be mentions of depression so if you don't like that sort of thing this story isn't for you.

~Virgil's POV~

Its been about a week since the last Sander Sides video and i am still hiding in my room. As soon as i take one step out of my room I start to panic. not enough for a panic attack, but just enough to make it hard to do anything. I don't know why this happens, i can't explain it.

A knock at my door broke me from my thoughts. Before i could even call 'who is it' i heard Roman's voice. "Virgil can i come in? we are worried about you, you haven't left your room since the last Sander sides video."

"You can come in." That was all i could get myself to say. I heard my voice crack slightly as i said it. The door slowly opened and Roman stepped in carefully closing the door behind him.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah."

"Can i sit?" I nodded and he sat next to me on my bed. We sat in silence for a minute then i suddenly i heard a loud bang. I quickly covered my ears but Roman remained in the same position as before. Did he not hear that? I felt my breath start to become uneven. I suddenly felt Roman holding my shoulders as i realised that i had started to fall forwards.

"PATTON" Roman called out. I could hear the panic in his voice. I tried to calm my breathing but it wasn't working. I heard my door slam against the wall. By this point i had closed my eyes. I was in full Panic mode. I felt Roman's hands move off my shoulders and was then sun embraced in a hug. I opened my eyes to see Patton Right in-front of me.

"Hey its ok Kiddo, Im here, just breath with me." Patton's voice was calm. I tried my best to breath in and out at the same time as him.

~Time skip 30 mins~ ~Patton's POV~

Virgil had finally calmed. I hated seeing him when he was having a Panic attack but i had to help him. Roman was still sitting there quietly. I pulled away from Virgil slowly as to not scare him again.

"Virgil, you ok?" I asked as quietly as i could. The only response i got was a nod. He was looking around the room quickly as if something or someone was there. "You sure?" He nodded again. "I need to go and finish some things Kiddo, shout if you need me." 

As I got up and turned around i heard a quiet "Thanks dad." I smiled at that and left the room.

A/N So I've had some ideas for a few Thomas Sanders fan fics and even though i wasn't planning on writing any of them i really wanted to write this one. All i have been able to think about story wise for the past few days is ideas for this story so I thought i may as well write it. I hope you enjoy.