Chapter 5

~Reader's POV~

"Did you miss me brother?" Agni directed his words to Virgil as he started slowly walking towards him. In an instant, Roman was in the way holding his sword out.

"Is that really necessary Princey?"
"Don't call me that." Roman's voice was full of Anger.
"You mean you don't like me calling you Princey? You used to love me calling you that."
"I'm not a kid anymore." Roman knew that wasn't true. The others always called him Princey but something about Agni calling him Princey that made him angry.
"Fine Roman. Well I must thank you all for forgetting about me, it made it so much easier to escape, it also helped my Anger and power grow."

Patton started slowly walking towards Agni, Logan tried to hold him back but Patton just shook him off. "Agni, I'm sorry. We we're worried that you would hurt Thomas, I was worried that you have would hurt yourself." Patton's eyes filled with tears as he spoke. He slowly reached out his hand as he spoke, "We are so sorry Agni, we should have never  locked you away. Please Forgive us."
"FORGIVE YOU. YOU LOCKED ME AWAY, ALONE. MY BIGGEST FEAR IS BEING ALONE AND FORGOTTEN. NOW YOU WILL ALL KNOW THE PAIN I WENT THROUGH." Agni quickly grabbed Patton and they vanished.

"PATTON." Logan screamed, tears starting to flow down his face. Patton was gone and they had no idea where he, and Agni, went.

A/N so that happened. I realise now that there are alot of Prinxiety storys that involves a new character like fear or depression but I'm not gonna let that change what I'm doing with my story. I hope you are enjoying this so far. The next couple of chapters might be a little short but I will do my best.