Chapter 4

~Logan's POV~

"How is this possible. He is trapped away. He could only get out if one of us let him out." I tried to keep my voice quiet so Patton wouldn't hear but I was too panicked.
"What was that Logan?"

Shit he heard me

"Roman, show him the letter."

Patton took the letter from Roman's hand and read it carefully. His face was full of fear. We sat in silence for a minute while Patton tried to process what was happening.  Virgil's skin and hair had returned to their normal colour while we weren't paying attention.

A loud laugh echoed around the room and Virgil quickly woke up.

"You spent so much time bonding that you completely forgot about me. Forgetting about me was a mistake. It made it easier for me to escape." The voice sounded similar to Virgil's but it had a Demonic tone to it.

"Show yourself, Fear." Virgil was well aware of what was happening even though he had just woke up.

"No need to be so informal brother. You can call me by my name."

"We aren't going to play your game Agni." I called out. How could we be so stupid and forget about the fact that if we forget about him, it makes it makes the prison weaker.

A dark figure stepped out from the shadows. He wore a long black coat with dark black trousers. He had long hair that covered his face. The Agni we once knew was definitely gone. The bright and colourful child was now a dark and sinister adult.

A/N I chose the name Agni because it means 'The one who is feared' and I felt like that fitted. Also sorry about the short chapter, I am struggling to actually get my ideas typed up so this is all I could come up with as I really wanted to post the next chapter. I hope you enjoyed this story so far.