Chapter 18

~Roman's POV~

I woke up as i felt Virgil shaking and rigling in my arms. I ran a hand through his hair causing him to calm. I need to find a way to stop him having these nightmares.

I carefully stood up from the sofa, lifting Virgil up with me. I noticed that Thomas had gone, probably sunk back into the real world.

I walked to my room awkwardly opening the door as i tried to not wake the sleeping Virgil in my arms. I managed to open the door then close it behind me quietly.

I walked over to the bed carefully placing Virgil down before lying down next to him. I pulled the blanket over him and slowly drifted off to sleep.

~Reader's POV~

Virgil woke up to find himself in his boyfriends room, but there was no sign of Roman anywhere. He sighed as he got out of bed and walked out of the room.

He made his way to the kitchen to find Patton already making breakfast. Virgil quickly checked his phone, 6:30 am. Why was Patton making breakfast this early.

"Hey, why are you up so early Patton."
"Oh hey kiddo, you want pancakes?" Patton responded completly ignoring Virgil's question.
"Patton, you avoided my question."

Patton sighed, and looked down at the floor. "I had a nightmare and couldn't get back to sleep."
"Why didn't you talk to Logan about it?"
"He was asleep and i didn't want to wake him."

Patton handed Virgil a plate of pancakes, "Eat them please, i don't see you eat much. Also Roman's gone to the imagination room."

"Thanks Patton."

Virgil walked back to his room. He sat on his bed eating his pancakes. When he finished he placed the plate on his desk. He sighed to himself as he stood up and walked to the door to the imagination room.

He walked in to find himself at the top of a cliff. He looked around to see Roman sitting near the edge writing in a notebook.

Virgil walked over and sat next to Roman, leaning on his shoulder. "You ok Roman?"
"No." Roman sighed placing his notebook next to him. "Ever since Patton killed Agni you've had nightmares and i don't know how to help you stop them. The best idea I have had i would never let happen. "
"And what's that idea?"
Roman sighed as he fiddled with his sleeve, "Logan could erase any memory you have of Agni."

They sat in silence.

"That would probably work."
"No." Roman said starring at the ground. "I won't let Logan erase your memories."
"Why?"
"Because he would have to erase all of your memories. He can't erase specific memories, he can only erase memories from a certain month or year."
"So that would mean the memories of Patton, Logan, Thomas and You. Everything?"
"Everything"

A/N so sorry this took do long to write. I was stuggling to work out how to end this bit i have worked out how.

I will try to get the next chapter up in a few days.

Cya layer Guys, Gals and Non-binary pals.