Chapter 16

~3rd person POV~
Virgil sat at his desk scrolling through Tumblr on his laptop when he heard a quiet knock on the door.

The door opened slowly as Roman looked round the door. "May i come in?"
"Well you already opened the door so do you really need to ask?" Virgil said sarcastically, earning a small laugh from Roman.
"Im really sorry we were gone for so long. I hope you weren't to lonely."
"Well it was kinda boring. Not much i can do by myself." Virgil got up from his desk and sat on his bed, patting next to him to indicate for Roman to sit down. Roman walked over to the bed sitting down next to Virgil and placed an arm round him.

~Time skip~

Roman and Virgil were sitting and talking, just enjoying eachothers company when *Crash*

The loud noise echoed around the mindscape. Roman quickly turned to Virgil to see him shaking his breathing uneven. Roman pulled Virgil into a hug as he hummed quietly.

After about 5 minutes Virgil had calmed down and fallen asleep. He was obviously already very tired, he needed the sleep.

Roman carefully laid down, lying Virgil next to him. He cuddled into Virgil a bit more and slowly drifted off to sleep.

~Virgil's POV~

Where am I?

I wondered around as the mindscape started to form around me. I walked into the commons to see a younger me, Agni and Roman all playing together. All of us about 8 years old

I smiled at the sight as it shifter to an 8 year old me and Roman, and a 9 year old Logan and Patton. My smile faded as i relised what memory this was.

The day we locked away Agni.
The day we were both trapped.

I looked behind me to see Agni peering round the doorfarme, tears forming in his eyes.

"I'll go with him. One of us needs to be with him, and i am techinically his brother." I heard the younger me say.

"Are you sure Anx? We don't know how long you will be trapped there." The young Logan said.

Anx. Haven't heard that nickname in a while.

I turned to see the young Agni walk into the room, tears falling down his face.

"Guys, Agni heard us." A young Patton whispered, sadness filling his voice.

"Agni, im sorry." The young me said before running at him, pinning him to the floor. "GUYS NOW."

What did we do?

The image infront of me shifted to a pitch black room, a small light coming from a broken ceiling light.

The young Virgil now looked about 15. He sat cirled up as visions of the others mocking him, laighing at him surrounded him.

I knew this all to well. Patton would come to visit and take me out if this horrid place.

And is on que A window appeared infront of young me, Patton on the other side of it.

"Patton please get me out of here, i can't deal with this any longer."

"Thats why im here. Im taking you out of here."

I Can't bear to watch this again.

Don't make me see it again.

Ive had to relive this so many times.

Please wake up.

WAKE UP.

A/N my friend pointed out that what happened to make Agni so mad at the others may be slightly unclear. The nightmare/flashback was hard to write.

The text like this is Virgil's thoughts.
Text in bold are the younger version of the sides speaking.

I hope you like this chapter. Next chapter will hopefully be posted on Tuesday.

Also would you guys rather see a High School Sander Sides story or a Fallen Angel Sander Sides story.

Thank you all so much for almost 1.5k reads, im glad to see so many of you are enjoying my story.

See you later Guys, Gals and non-binary pals. Cya.