Chapter 14

~Virgil's POV~

The mindscape was dark and had an unsettling vibe to it. I stood still for a minute before stepping into the middle of the room.
"Agni, im here. Leave the others alone, they have nothing to do with this."

I shouted as loud as i could so Agni would definetly hear me. A demonic laugh echoed around the room as a dark figure formed infront of me.

"You finally decided to leave the others. It was hard to hurt you while the others were there. They easily knew how to calm you down. Now brother are yoi going to apolagise for what you did to me?"
"Apolagise? Why would i apolagise when for the 5 years i was trapped with you, to keep you locked away, you made my life hell. My life for 5 YEARS was a constant panic attack."
"YOUR LIFE WAS HELL. DID YOU EVER THINK OF HOW I FELT. YOY WILL ALL SUFFER FOR THE PAIN YOU CAUSED ME."

'Where the hell is Patton. I can't do this for much longer.'
I stood there for a second thinking og what to do. All i could do is talk until Patton shows up or use my power.
"Agni im sorry that we locked you away. Im sorry that you had to suffer. But you were hurting not only me, you were hurting all of us including Thomas. Im sorry that i have to do this."

Roman seemed to know what i meant by 'i have to do this' as he removed his hand from mine. I hated using my power but i can feel Agni trying to affect be. If i don't do this who knows what will happen.

Luckily Patton appeared right behind Agni, I felt Roman place his hand back on mine. Thank God I don't have to use my power.
"Look Agni I know your mad I just need you to calm down."
"CALM DOWN. YOU WANT ME TO CALM DOWN, I WILL NOT JUST CALM DOWN."
"Agni please." I slowly step towards Agni attempting to grab his hand. I manage to take his hand in mine. "I'm sorry Agni, I love you brother. But I'm sorry."

As soon as I finish saying sorry I shove Agni to the ground, pinning him on the floor. Roman reappears and helps me hold down Agni.

Patton slowly walks round the to the side of Agni, he sits down next to him. "I'm sorry Agni." He places his hand on Agni's chest, a dark purple mist surrounds Patton's hand as Agni's body start to become lifeless. He slowly starts bedding away until he is completely gone.

I feel Romans arms rap around me as tears start to pour down my face. I see Logan appear next to Patton, quickly pulling him into a hug. Logan carefully picks Patton up and they both sink down. Roman then carefully lifts me up and we appear in the real world.

Thomas runs over to us as Roman puts me down. Thomas quickly pulls me into a hug and reaches back to signal Patton and Logan to join. Logan and Patton walk over and Thomas pulls them in to the hug. I reach over to Roman and pull him into the hug.

We stay hugged together before we all pull away. We stand in silence.

"Patton can i talk to you for a minute." I ask quietly. He nods and i lead him away from the others. "Are you ok?"
"Im fine kiddo." Patton gives me a small smile but i know its fake.
"You had to do it. Just know he will be happier now."

A/N Well i cried writing this chapter. There is only a few fore chapters left, 6 more chapters at the most.

Something i just wanna clear up is that all of the sides have powers. Logan can sense where people are in the mindscape, Roman can turn invisible, Patton can basically drain the power out of any of them which kills them, and Virgil can freeze time in the mindscape. I know these powers seem abit random but to me they work.

I hope you are all enjoying this story.

I will see you later Guys, Gals and non-binary pals.