Chapter 7

~Reader's POV~

Patton had been sitting alone in the black room for hours, images of his fears dancing around him. He had given up on finding an exit a while ago as there seemed to be none. He tried to appear in the real world but it didn't work. He was alone in the darkness with nothing but his fears.

Logan, Roman and Virgil were sitting in the living room trying to make a plan. They had gotten no where.

Virgil suddenly jolted his hands up to his head grabbing his hair. His hair started to turn gray and his skin went pale.
"VIRGIL!" Virgil was about to pass out but the sudden shout of his name kept him awake, barely. Virgil was curled in a ball as Roman pulled him into a hug constantly talking to him to keep him awake.
"Logan what's happening to Virgil?"
"I don't know. Since when this happened earlier we found a letter from Agni, I assume it had something to do with him."
Virgil's hair started to return to colour and his skin was no longer pale.
"Why Virgil though?"
"Well as Agni and Virgil are connected it makes sense that he would be able to affect Virgil."
"Wouldn't that mean Virgil can find something like that to Agni?"
"Not necessarily, as we have seen Agni is quite powerful, I mean he teleported him and Patton with no trace of were they went."
Virgil without saying a word slowly reached out his hand with a letter in it. Roman carefully took it off of him and read it out loud.
'You better hurry up and find Patton, I don't know how long he will last before he breaks.
I'll give you a little hint, It's were you saw me and Virgil together last.
Have fun finding him,
time is running out.'

A/N I hope you are enjoying this story do far cause im really enjoying it. When I picked who would be taken by Agni I wrote the names down on paper and picked a random one. Kinda sucks that I picked Patton because I decided, before I picked who was taken, that Patton would be the weakest. I will hopefully have the next chapter up in a couple of days.