Chapter 7

[Lexi]

I finally speak up after a moment of silence, because I can feel the tension in the room from their anxiety. "So he took me to this really fancy Italian restaurant called Seven Hills. Have you heard of it?" Julie and Roxy gasp, then Roxy speaks up, "Oh my gosh! That is a really expensive restaurant that is owned by an Italian family." When she says that I think to myself. Awwww he didn't have to do that. Then I speak up," Well I know why it was so fancy." They say an insync "WHY!" I laugh and say, "He asked me to officially be his girlfriend! I said Yes." They both scream in excitement and I laugh. After we all calm down we go make popcorn, get drinks and watch Netflix for about 3 hours which brought us to midnight. We finally went upstairs and fell asleep.

****

We wake up pretty late on Sunday morning considering we went to bed at midnight. It was like 10:30 when I looked at my clock. Roxy and Julie were still sleeping so I quietly grabbed my phone and exited my room. When I got downstairs my mom was making waffles and bacon. She turns around when she hears me and says, "Hi honey how was your date last night?" I blush at the thought before I say, "It went great we went to Seven Hills it's a fancy Italian restaurant. Then he asked me to officially be his girlfriend." "Aw honey that's awesome I'm so happy for you." She says and I reply, "Thanks mom. Do you want me to go get Julie and Roxy?" "Sure breakfast will be ready in like 10 minutes." She answers before I run back up the stairs and get Julie and Roxy.We go downstairs and finish breakfast by like 11:30.

[Harry]

I wake up at like 11 and can't believe how long I slept, but it was probably good for me. I get up and go down stairs. I eat some cereal and go back up stairs. I have no idea what I am going to do today. I want to take Lexi to the beach soon but I don't know when, I'll have to ask her.

Me: Good morning beautiful.

[Lexi]

So I have no idea what me and the girls are going to do today. I know we are going to the pool tomorrow. We'll probably just be lazy and watch movies and Netflix. So we are in my room and I get a text.

Harry: Good morning beautiful.

I blush and bite my lip. Roxy and Julie give me a confused look and I say, "Harry texted me." They both nod with smiles on their faces.

Me: Good morning.

Harry: I was wondering what day you are free this week.

I think for a second. Tomorrow I'm going to the pool with the girls. Tuesday and Wednesday I'm babysitting. Thursday nothing.

Me: I have nothing on Thursday. Why?

Harry: I want to take you to the beach.

Me: Sounds great what time?

Harry: I'll pick you up at 10?

Me: Ok sounds great! TTYL

Harry: Yep have a great day babe.

I smile at the pet name.

Me: You too.

The girls are staring at me probably wanting to know what he said so I tell them, "We are going to the beach on Thursday." They both smile wide.

****

The week went pretty fast thankfully. It's Thursday morning and I'm getting ready for the beach. I pick out my bikini, the top is a neon peach color with a little neon pink and neon yellow thread design and the bottoms are neon teal with a neon peach stripe and neon yellow threading. I then throw on a pair of jean shorts and a white t-shirt. I put my hair in a messy bun, put on some waterproof mascara and grab my sunglasses. I grab a bag that is like a book bag and put my beach towel and stuff in, then go downstairs. It's almost ten and I hear a car door so I know I'll be hearing a knock any second. When I do I open the door and see Harry in blue swim trunks and a fitted white t-shirt which really shows off his abs and toned torso. He also has sunglasses. I walk out the door to him and we walk to his car.

Once again the car ride isn't very long we listened to the radio and sang a little. When we got to the beach we took our shoes off to walk in the sand. Once we found a place to put our stuff we settled and I took my shorts and shirt off and put them in my bag. Harry takes his shirt off and I try not to stare but he looks so good. I also never noticed the tattoos that he had, I'm not usually into tattoos but he made them look so good. Anyway then he sat down next to me and we talked a little until he asks, "You want to go into the water?" I smile and nod so we get up and walk hand in hand to the shore line.

[Harry]

We walked to the water and I stepped in as Lexi did also, surprisingly the water wasn't completely freezing. It was a little cold at first but once you got used to it is wasn't bad. We were in to the point that the water was at our waists although it was a little higher on Lexi since I'm a little taller than her. We ended up staying in the water for almost an hour,splashing each other, messing around and swimming. We got out and walked back to our stuff. We layed in the sun and just enjoyed our surroundings, we joked and laughed. We ended up being at the beach for like 3 hours before we both decided that the sun was turning cruel and really hot. We packed up our stuff and walked hand in hand back to my car. We get in and drive to Jack in the Box for some food before I take her home. When I drop her off I say, "Bye babe I'll talk to you later." She smiles and says, " Okay bye babe." I smile at the fact that she called me babe for the first time. She walks into her house and I drive off.