Chapter 13

Sorry just realized that I skipped Chapter 13, here it is!

[Lexi]

We woke up at around 10 on Sunday and decided to go to the pool so we spent most of the day there. The rest of the week us girls were together a lot. Monday we just hung out in my room and watched Netflix. On Tuesday we went to a club and danced, Wednesday we shopped a little bit, and on Thursday night Julie went on a date with Zayn. Friday my mom and dad said that they wanted to talk to me about something after work, so here I am waiting for my mom to come in from the kitchen.

"We have a surprise for you." My mom says when she walks in here. I smile and say, "Well what is it?!" "Let me grab my keys and then I'll show you." She says which makes me extremely curious. We get in the car and we aren't driving for very long before my mom turns off the car and gives me a blindfold. I only see that we are outside of a small building. I honestly don't even know what this is for because my birthday was a couple months ago and there is no other holiday nearing. She says, "Just a little further..... Ok." as she removes the blindfold. I was now standing in front of two glass doors and we walk inside and see a big room that has mirrors covering one of the walls and hardwood flooring. It was a mini dance studio. I gasp at the sight, hug her and say, "oh my gosh! Thank you so much you didn't have to do this!" She replies, "You're welcome. You love to dance and well we wanted you to have your own little area to do so." I am so happy I have to call Julie and Roxy so I pull out my phone and call Julie. "Hello?" she answers."Oh my gosh Julie we have our own mini dance studio my mom just showed it to me!" I say and I hear a gasp from the other line. "That's awesome Lex can't wait until we can dance there. How about Monday?" She asks and I answer, "Sounds good to me I'll call Roxy. Talk to you later. Love you" "Love you too." She says before we hang up and I dial Roxy. "Hey Lex, what's up?" "What are you doing on Monday?" I ask. "Nothing why?" She answers then I say, "Well my parents got me a mini dance studio and Julie and I are going to dance on Monday. We wanted to know if you wanted to join?" "of course I would love to join! When have I ever passed up dancing. What time?" She answers, I need to think for a second. "How about we grab a bite at 11 and then go from there?" "Sounds good to me! Love you." Then she hangs up. I need to call Harry I have hardly talked to him since last Saturday. We texted a little here and there, but that's definitely not as much as usual. We get home from the little studio and that's when I decide to call Harry. "Hello?" I hear his raspy voice with his cute British accent over the line, and it makes me happy. "Hey I have something to tell you." "Ok what's up?" he says, then I answer. "My parents got me my own little dance studio!" "That's awesome! I'll have to come see you dance since I have yet to." I blush at the thought of him watching me dance. "Yea that would be awesome. But do you want to get together this weekend?" I ask and he answers, "Sure how about tomorrow night?" "Sounds great. What time?" I say."Uh,does 6 work?" He asks and I reply. "Yea see you then, bye babe." "Bye" He says before we both hang up. When I get home I look at the fair website on my computer because I really want to go to the fair with Harry and the girls and Liam and Zayn. It is in two weeks. I am about to shut my screen when I see. *We need singers for one night at the fair. Auditions are on Saturday July 15 from 2:00 to 4:00. We will be picking 10 people.* I smile and think to myself that I have to do this. It would be so fun. The auditions are tomorrow but they end 2 hours before my date with Harry. After I conclude that I am going to audition for one of those slots I shut my computer and turn on Netflix, I end up watching High School Musical. I start to think about Harry and I when Gabriella and Troy are together. They make each other so happy. I hope I make Harry happy.

****

Well after finishing both High School Musical and High School Musical 2, I fall asleep at around 10.

I wake up at around 10 and lay in bed for about a half hour before I go into the kitchen and make breakfast. By the time I'm done it is almost 12. I have to be at the auditions in two hours. I grab a pair of jean shorts and a tie-dyed t-shirt. I put on the usual makeup and put my hair up. I grab a small purse and my white converse and go downstairs to wait. I go to the audition and there were around 30 people maybe. Which is way less than I expected. Anyway I sign my name on the list and they call me into the room shortly after. I sing When I Look at You by Miley Cyrus. When I'm done they say that they will let me know and I should hear from them by Monday. I get home around 3 and put on Netflix to pass time before Harry gets here. I hear a knock on the door and I answer it. "Hey" he says and I say, "What are you doing here?"