GloryxDeathbringer-Day Off

It was a beautiful day in the rain forest and I planned on putting it to good use, working. Deathbringer however thought otherwise.

"You need a break." Deathbringer noted watching me sort through a mountain of scrolls the would make Starflight jealous. I on the other hand, wouldn't think twice before handing them over.

"I need to work." I replied, quickly sparing the time to glare at him before returning to my work. Being Queen of two tribes was tiring and I had a lot to do. Nagging bodyguards who promoted themselves to commenters on my life were not needed and most definitely distracting.

"Just take one day off." Deathbringer pleaded. "I'll let you spend it with me." He gave me is smug smile.

"I spend my days with you already." I fired back. "You follow me around all day."

"Then you get to spend a day with me that doesn't involve work." He responded.

"Fine I'll take a day off." I said, reluctantly.

Without wasting a moment Deathbringer pulled me outside my hut and took off. After a moment I followed him. We flew away from the village to a spot that I immediately recognized. It was my favorite spot and I would often come here to relax.

Deathbringer landed the clearing around a tree and I landed next to him. Smiling he lead me to a picnic that he had set up for us. I gave him a slight smile. Realizing that I was turning pink I quickly changed my scales to a light blue with purple swirls. He noticed though and nudged me gently with his wing. I nudged him back and we both sat down to enjoy the food that he had gathered before. I sighed, he knew he would win the argument if bringing me here from the start.

After a little while he finally spoke.

"I'm glad that you decided to come." He said, staring at me.

"Me too." I agreed.

I stretched out my wings before flying into the tree above us.

"Come on." I said, noticing that he hadn't followed. I landed on one of the tallest tree branches and moments later he landed next to me. He sat beside me and put his wing around me.

"Don't touch me." I said trying to get away. Instead he wrapped his wing around me tighter.

"I like it here though." He responded. I looked up at him and he kissed me. When we finally pulled apart he had a smug smile on his face. "I love you."

"I love you too." I replied. I leaned my head on his shoulder and before long I fell asleep.

I hope that you guys liked it. Glorybringer is my OTP, so I tried my hardest on it. Feel free to comment what ships you want me to do. I am open to all suggestions.