TurtlexKinkajou-Love Spell

This is dedicated to @GrapeWritesTehBooks for suggesting it.

The cutest dragon that I had ever seen stood in front of me. Her scales were their usual blinding yellow, but I didn't mind. I think that she looks cute like that. I was mostly just glad that she was alright though. When she was in a coma I truly realized how much I care about her. After all she was smart, pretty, and courageous, all things that I lacked. All I knew was that I never wanted to see her hurt again.

I continued to stare at her until I saw the rest of our friends walking away.

"I need to return a scroll that I borrowed from the library." Moon explained.

"I'll come too." Winter responded immediately.

"I was just about to head to the library anyways." Qibli added.

Kinkajou stifled a giggle as Moon walked away with her two admirers in tow.

"Don't they look silly following her around like that?" Kinkajou laughed. I blushed, realizing that I probably did the same thing to the Rainwing.

"I've been meaning to talk to you Turtle." She continued, growing serious.

"To me?" I asked like a total idiot.

"Yes you silly."

"What about?"

"Well remember how Anemone put that love spell on me?"

I nodded, recalling the memories of Kinkajou being forced to like me.

"I think that I've finally sorted out my feelings. I mean I've decided if I really like you or not."

"Do you?"

"Does this answer you question?" She asked as I stared into her eyes.

She leaned in and kissed me, pink swirling through her scales. We pulled away, blushing, both of us unsure of what to say. After a moment of silence Kinkajou finally spoke.

"Well I better go save Moon from Winter and Qibli's flirting." She said as cheerily as if nothing had happened.

"Does this mean that we're like together or something now?" I asked. I immediately regretted it because she just stared at me and sighed. A slight frown appeared on her face.

"You can't take a hint can you?" She asked. I wasn't sure how to take this. "I kissed you didn't I?"

"Yes." I stammered.

"I'd say that we're together then." She smiled softly before kissing me on the cheek and heading down the hallway. "See you late Turtle!" She called over her shoulder.

"See you later Kinkajou." I mumbled as I trailed off at the end.

I just stood there for a minute before slowly walking towards the prey center. Everything finally sunk in and I realized that Kinkajou had just kissed me. Then I realized that we were dating. A smile illuminated my face as I continued down the hallway, happier then I had ever been before.

This only took me three hours to write. I clearly didn't enjoy writing it that much. I'm being sarcastic for those of you who are unsure. I'm a very sarcastic person. I like writing from Turtle's point of view. I can see why he and Peril are friends, they're both fragile.