Chapter 23

Faiths POV

So it's been 2 weeks and nothing, everything is black, but I can still hear people around me! They don't understand that I can hear them!

I think I am in a dream because apparently I am suppose to be in a deep sleep. I start to hear soft snoring, probably Jack's, he hasn't left, well probably like 2 hours in all in 2 weeks.

He's only left me when they have to do surgery on me, and that sucks and hurts! I feel like they're opening me up, wait they actually did that once.

I hear a door silently opening and it finally opens all the way by the creek of the door.

"Jack. Jack." that's my mom

"Yea? Is everything ok?" he asks sleepy.

"Yea everything's fine go home we're here." an British accent says, Sam.

" I don't want to leave her." he says

"You sure Jack?" an Australian accent says, Liam.

"I'm positive. So why is everyone here?" Jack asks

"What do you mean by everyone?" dad asks

"Look the whole catching fire cast is here and the whole family's here." he says

"Yea we just wanted to check up on her." dad says

"Yea I've been here and nothing's happen. Sometimes I guess she might have nightmares or something because she fidgets a lot at night sometimes."

"It's been 2 weeks, are they gonna do anything?" Woody asks

"They said they can't." Jack says.

"Ah Mr.Hutcherson, and Ms.Lawrence, good to see you again. So we have some information on Faith. It's been 2 weeks as you have known. We have been discussing this with the other doctors and nurses and it has come to us that if she has not woken up by this evening let's say in 4 more hours, we are forced to turn off the machines." the doctor says

'WHAT?!?!?! THEY CAN'T TURN OFF MY MACHINES!!! I'VE ONLY BEEN ASLEEP FOR 2 WEEKS!!!!! OH GOD I HAVE TO WAKE UP!!!!'

"She's only been asleep for 2 weeks not 2 months!" Jack says probably getting mad.

"Yes, but when she hit her skull the brain stopped working and has probably 10% of living." he says

Then he leaves. Just like that. He can kill me.

"What are we gonna do?" mom asks

"I guess we just have to wait." Grandpa Lawrence says.

"But she might die! How can we wait!" mom says

"Sweetie we're just gonna have to wait." he says again

-4 hours later-

The doctor walks back into the room and my heart is racing I can hear it, and they can hear it too.

"See doctor she's awake, she knows your shutting off her machine and she's scared!" Jack says

"We are required by law! I will give you all 10 minutes, then we are turning off her machines!" he says and walk away.

'COME ON FAITH!!! CAN'T YOU SEE THEY WANT YOU AWAKE AND SO DO YOU!!'

"Come on Faith, wake up!" Jack whispers so I can only here him.

'I'm trying to Jack!' He takes ahold of my hand.

Then he let's go of my hand and walks away. But there's no door opening or closing so he didn't leave the room.

All of a sudden I feel a lot if weight lifted off my eyes and I open them!! No one sees me open my eyes so I decide to get their attention.😏

"Hey if y'all would stop talking and tell me what happened the last 2 weeks, that would be great!" I say smiling!

"Faith! Your awake!" mom says coming over to me and hugging me.

"Actually I've been awake. Just my eyes wouldn't open but I could hear everything."I say

"Everything?" Jack asks embarrassed

"Yea even that they were going to turn off my machines." I say disappointed that they were actually going to turn off my machines.

"So what happened the last 2 weeks?" I ask

"nothing much, I mean you got hired for another movie." dad says and I groan knowing I have to go back to work as soon as possible.

"Don't want to go back to work?" mom asks with a smile.

I left my pillow up and frown

"No" I say then plop the pillow back on.

"So what was it like in the coma?" Woody asks

"It was dark! and it was like a 1,000 pound ball were on my eyes and mouth. It felt weird." I say honestly.

Then the one person I least expected to be here, just showed up.

My 'aunt' Julia or as I call her Ms.Crazy Lady!