First Date

You sat patiently on the edge of Roman's bed, waiting for him and his mother to return from the county jail. Things had gotten way out of hand back at the Mill earlier in the day. You were furious that he had let himself be arrested, leaving you and Peter alone. The two of you had hopped in the car, hoping to drive home but found that he had taken the keys with him. Slamming the car door behind you, you waved goodbye to Peter; who was equally upset. The walk to the Godfrey home had taken over an hour. Shelley greeted you at the door, having seen you walking up the driveway from her room. Together the two of you ranted and polished off a pint of ice cream before her curfew sent her up to bed. Several hours later, you found yourself laying in his bed waiting for the sound of the front doors to open. As soon as you heard the echo of it shutting, the anger returned.

                  Roman looked surprised as he opened the door, a smirk spreading over his face, "Babe, what are you doing here?" His happy demeanor vanished quickly as you ran up to him and slapped him across the cheek, "What the fuck, (F/N)?" Your (E/C) eyes filled with tears but you wouldn't let them fall, "How could you do that Roman?" Emotionally the look on his face turned from upset to confused, "What are you talking about?" He walked by, taking his jacket off and tossing it towards the dresser. "Don't play stupid, Roman! How could you let yourself get arrested?" He shrugged as he poured bourbon from into a glass, "He wanted the police gone, I got rid of them." You stomped over to him, poking his chest with every word, "You know damn well, that is not what he meant for you to do." He sighed looking down at you as he took a sip, "I know...but i had already done that once today. It takes a lot out of me." He sat down in his chair, taking another sip and lining up some coke. He motioned towards you, "Here, take some with me this time." You glared at him, "No, I'm not done being angry at you." He rolled his eyes, "What else did I do?" Your shoulders dropped, obviously he didn't think it was all that big of deal...maybe you were over-reacting, "You could have left the keys..."

              Roman broke out into a fit of laughter. Eventually he stood up and pulled you into a hug, "Awe, babe, I didn't think about that. I'm sorry," He pulled away, "I promise I will have a set made for you." Slowly, his hands ran down your body until they reached your waist. Then he guided the two of you back to his chair and pulled you down onto his lap. He did a line and offered the next to you. Sighing you took it, "Don't expect me to do this with you all the time." He smiled coyly, "Of course." After several hours of talking and joking around you glanced at the clock. The sight of the time made you roll over onto your side, "I should get going." Roman sighed and climbed onto the bed behind you, his arm snaking its way around your waist. His breathe was hot against your neck as he spoke, "(F/N), you could just sleepover..." Then his lips kissed gently along your neck, sending shivers down your spine. A warmth formed in your belly but you resisted, "I shouldn't. You haven't even taken me out on a proper date yet." You could feel his shoulders drop, "Fiine, but big let down, just so you know." Giggling you got up and put your shoes on. As you approached the door he asked, "Have you ever been with anyone?" Blushing you thought back on your past love life..., "Only once, and it turned out to be a terrible decision."

               He frowned slightly, "Well, I'll have to make that up to you." Roman got up of the bed and walked you downstairs to the front door. Gently he kissed you on the cheek, "How about we go out tomorrow evening?" You nodded, "Sounds great." He smirked and leaned onto the doorway as you began the walk home, "Goodnight, babe."

               Once you arrived home you jumped into the shower. Next you started to rummage around for a date night outfit. A text ring brought you from your search for the perfect underwear; it was Roman.

Roman <3: Make it home?

You: Yep yep, I jumped straight into the shower.

Roman <3: Awe, no photos...jk. I'll send for you around 9 pm?

You: Lol, maybe next time ;). Sounds good!

Roman <3: Sleep well beautiful, xoxo

You: You too, hun xoxo

Chuckling you finished picking out your clothes for the next day and then crawled into bed, falling fast asleep.