Chapter Two - Michelle

Me: Hey :)

Michelle: Hey :)

Me: How are you?

Michelle: I'm doing good, thanks. and you? :)

Me: I'm good too. Thanks.

I viewed her profile and damn. She's hot. She's a brunette, has some top braces, incredibly long wavy hair, and she sure has those Asian eyes.

Me: So, what are you up to? :)

Michelle: Just watching some HIMYM episodes. :) You?

HIMYM-ER. Check.

Me: doing some History homework. :)

Michelle: I love History but I hate memorizing dates. Haha :)

Me: Then help me out here. :)

Michelle: I'd love to but I can't. Haha, I have to watch over my younger sister.

Me: Aww. :( Too bad. 

CARING. Check.

Michelle: Chicago is pretty far away, what time is it there?

Me: 10:42

Michelle: You should hurry up with your homework then. It's getting pretty late.

Me: Nah. I don't mind staying up late. I'd like to talk to you more. :)

Michelle: You know, if you say that. It would want me to distract you even more. Expect that you would be going to school the next day with drooping eyes. :))

Me: Lol. I don't mind. They'd know the culprit anyway cause I'll only be saying 'Hey Michelle' or 'Whatever Michelle.' haha.

Michelle: Then they would know that you took a glimpse of heaven over night. Hahaha. Just kidding. :))

CAN PLAY ALONG A JOKE. Check.

Me: Not just a glimpse but I stayed over night. Haha.

Michelle: What a player line. :))

Me: No, it just came up when you played along. haha :)

Michelle: Player. :P

Me: Lol. Hey um you know, you're too attractive to be talking to me. :)

Michelle has left the chat.

Wait what? Did I do something wrong? I checked her profile and it says she's still online. Did I say things too quick or something? Shit. She was awesome and I just flopped my chance with her.

Michelle: Sorry, the connection got crazy cuz my mom called to check up on me.

 When I read the message, I admit, I smiled that ridiculous you can't stop from showing when your heart flutters all over your chest.

Me: It's cool. :) I thought I said something weird that made you think I'm a psycho or a weirdo.

Michelle: Oh no. Noooo. Why would I think of you as a psycho? You're actually pretty cool. :)

Me: Me? Cool? No, you are. I mean look at you, you know lots of sports. Tennis, swimming, volleyball, what else? I'm pretty sure there's more to that.