First rehearsals before the tour.

"I think I have the track list. I'll read it out loud, any comments after I´m finished please," Steven said. After hours of discussion we finally had come to an agreement. The track list in the concert was not only a decision of the Management Team. We wanted to participate, and we think the band that played the instruments should do so too, they were playing too. And they were really nice lads. Max played the bass, Matthew was the guitarist, Julian played the drums, and Andy the keyboard. "So, here it goes:

1. Games 

2.Forget All You Learnt 

3.Get Lost 

4. Have a Laugh 

5.You'll Admit 

6. Connection 

7. Take this 

8. Play Again 

9. Go Away 

10. Honestly 

11. Blue Sky 

12. Louder

Everybody agree?," we could all see Steven was getting tired of this whole "electing the track list" thing.

"YEEEES!," we all shouted, happy to finally have it all done. 

"Alright, now you can have a 30 minutes break. "

"YAAAAAAAY," and with this, the boys left us alone and went to have a coffee. 

"Girls I have something to tell you. Remember your first interview, the one where they asked you about your celebrity crushes? " 

"You mean the one I said Dougie Poynter and everybody has asked me about that ever since?," I asked, looking at Charlie, since we all knew it was her fault for spreading the word in that first interview. 

"Yes, that one. Well, you know I'm friends with McFly's manager, and he called me the day after the interview to arrange some meeting with the boys, because he thinks you're really nice girls, and we both think that the guys could give you some good advices since they've been through the same stuff you're going through. But we were gonna be busy so I just didn't say anything because I wanted to have all the tour stuff sorted out. He called me again yesterday asking if you were gonna be today at the studio because.. "

"Don't tell me McFly will be here today and I have to face the most embarrassing moment of my life!," I screamed.

"Yes, they're already here. But it's not gonna be embarrassing Brooke, apparently they all thought it was cute of you when you blushed saying Dougie was your celebrity crush," Steven was teasing me, great. 

"Yes Brooke, just think, we're gonna meet McFly! And maybe you can write a song with Tom, since you're both great at that."

"And here you are! God Steven you always take the last room it's so hard to find you. -said a man who we supposed was McFly's manager, since the guys were behind them. I was about to faint.- and here the lovely Essex girls, nice to meet you! I have to go, but Steven and my guys will take good care of you ladies."

Steven introduced us all, and I must say, it was one of the best days of my life. Although they spent too much time talking about my crush on Dougie, but he was laughing all the time. And that was it, I met McFly and I was about to go on tour with my four best friends.