Mullingar.

"Are you nervous?", Niall asked me, when we sat on our seats. The plane to Dublin was leaving in about 15 minutes, and his brother would pick us up from the airport and drive us to Mullingar.

"A little bit", I said, and he smirked, "alright, yes, I am shaking, literally. What if they don't like me? What if they think, I don't know, that I'm some kind of popstar that only cares about money and stuff like that?"

"Sorry for laughing, Brooke, but, they won't think so. I've spoken to them about you, they know you're not that kind of girl".

"I just hope I don't mess things up, Niall".

"You won't. Just wait and calm down, babe".

Charlie's POV

I'm home alone. For the first time in what it feels like years. All of the girls are out with their boys. I had always had Brooke by my side when the rest were with their boyfriends, but this time is different. Brooke's off to Mullingar to meet Niall's family. It feels like yesterday when we first met those boys. I've changed a lot since then. Thanks to Zayn, mostly.

I'd never been in love before. Of course I liked many boys, and had some relationships and flings, and one-night stands, and dates that brought me nowhere. But love, real love, never before. Not until I met him. I never thought I'd ever be cheesy, or that I'd tell a boy 'I love you', or that I'd feel the need to write a song about him, or just think about him whenever I sing a love song. He's done lots of things for me. He's good to me. And my family like him. And the girls love him. And even though I'm still the rude and agressive Charlie I've always been, I know he likes it that way, somehow. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have liked me from the very first moment if I wasn't like that.

"Morning, Charls", Zayn said, getting my mind away from my thoughts. Well, I wasn't completely alone, as I told you before. He's spent the night with me, since all the girls abandoned me.

"Hey, sleeping kid".

"What are you thinking about?"

"Nothing special".

"Good. Wanna have breakfast?"

"That's a great idea. I'm starving".

Haley's POV

Living away from the girls is not as fun as living with them. And I live just 10 minutes away from the common house, luckily. But I'm living the dream. Life feels great right now. Even better than it used to be. The girls are great, each one with their own boys, even Charlie and Brooke. Our music is  still doing good so far. And I'm engaged. It's still feels a bit surreal to think about it. But this is it. I can't imagine spending the rest of my life with any other man. Lucas is the one for me. He's always been. And always will, hopefully. I was immerse in my thoughts when one of the girls texted me.

From: Maddie

just walked past the shop we were in the other day and they still have the dress you liked, want me to buy it? :) xx ps. do you know anything about brooke and her irish experience?

To: Maddie

yes pleeeeeeaase I'll love you forever if you do so! :) thanksss ps. I don't know anything yet, she said she'd let us know whenever she's in mullingar

Maddie's POV

"Jesse, wait up a second here. I'm coming into this shop to buy Hales a dress she liked the other day", I said, kissing my boyfriend's cheek.

"Alright babe, I'll just wait here", he said, smiling.

When I had the dress in my hands, I went to the cashier to pay for it. They wrapped it up as if it was a present. I don't know why, but I always tell them to wrap up everything I buy, even if it's for me. I was walking to the door when I saw Jesse standing there, just looking at his phone. Life is great now. It's been good since we signed our first record deal. But it feels like it's gone way better this last year, for the five of us. And I've got Jesse to share everything with. I was thinking about this when Kirsten texted me.