Performance

Y/N's POV

I woke up, It was about 8:00 in the morning and the dorm was empty, save for Blake and I. I rolled over, close to Blake's face. I kissed her cheek, having her wake up with a drowsy smile.

Blake: Hey...

Me: It's a beautiful morning.

Blake: Yes, it is.

I kissed her deeply, waking her up even more.

Me: I wasn't really talking about the morning.

Blake: I know.

She nestled closer to me, burying her face in my chest.

Me: So, what do you want to do today?

She responded, but it was muffled by my chest.

Me: What?

She looked up at me, wrapping her arms around me.

Blake: Stay here. All day.

Me: Well we have to get up at some point.

Blake: No we don't. It's the weekend...

Me: Well, I have things to do, so I'll get them done as soon as I can.

She whined as I left the bed. I took a shower, got dressed, and then left the dorm room.

I met up with the rest of the team in the cafeteria. They seemed to be huddled around the bulletin board.

Me: What's up?

I looked at it, seeing a flyer for an open concert, anyone could perform.

Me: So basically, a talent show. What are we, 4th graders?

Weiss: I don't think it's a bad idea. I might sing.

Yang: You should play (Y/N)! It'd be great!

Me: I don't know.... all of my songs are kind of edgy.

Pyrrha: You could write a new one.

Nora: Yeah! Write one about Blake or something.

Me: That's not a bad idea... but music for me is a way to send a message. There's not really a point in writing a love song for Blake because everyone already knows that I love her.

Pyrrha: I like the way you think....

She looked to the side, deep in thought. I could tell she had an idea.

Probably about Jaune....

The poor girl had obviously been pining after the blonde knight, but no matter what, his density would always prevail over her subtle attempts to tell him how she feels, and she claimed to think that telling him outright was too embarrassing. I walked away from the group, and as I passed Pyrrha I put my hand on her shoulder and whispered into her ear.

Me: Better start writing.

After that, I went to each of my classes. Systematically turning in my homework for the rest of the year. I then went back to the dorm, finding Blake. She hadn't left the bed in that entire time. Although, she had moved, seeing as she was reading right now, she waited for me. I smiled when I saw this.

Me: I'm back.

She stood up, not saying a word. She looked me in the eyes, not showing any emotion, and grabbed my shirt collar.

Me: Blake?

I blinked, and I was laying on the bed. Blake was standing where I just was.

Me: The fuck just happened?